View Single Post
Old 25-07-2017, 12:27 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why many working lady go back to old trade even they found a better half?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saver8754543 View Post
I have seen and known a few working lady personally that has been married but secretly still work back same trade secretly. May i know what is the reason? It just kind of baffle me, cos their better half may not be rich, but still able to provide a roof for them. Why would they want to risk it all?
The vast majority of WLs are in it for the money.

They may tell the clients all sorts of sob stories about being forced into the trade in order to pay for the hospital bills of sick relatives or support aged parents but take all that with a large pinch of salt.

Prostitution is the best option for girls who want to indulge themselves and enjoy the luxuries of life without having to put in too much effort. In short it is easy money. It is the most viable way of earning tens of thousands of dollars while spending the majority of working hours in bed.

While a WL may have every intention of becoming a loyal and faithful wife on her wedding day, the reality and drudgery of married life soon sinks in and she'll start thinking of all the material comforts that she can no longer afford.... the latest LV bag, the endless supply of new shoes, diamonds, gold bracelets are now all beyond the meagre allowance her "poor" husband provides.

Put yourself in such a position and what would you do? The answer is obvious... sneak back into trade which allowed you to indulge. WLs have no hang ups regarding having sex with strangers. She's done it before so doing it again is easy. It's like riding a bicycle.... you may be a bit rusty at the beginning but you never forget.

Humans yearn for the basic comforts of life only when they are poor and destitute. For an ex whore that has enjoyed the high life, her emotional needs go far beyond a humble roof and a husband of limited wealth.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates