Thread: 3033
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Re: Wen Wen (3033) - Sexy Sultry Chiobu!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bro, think nothing of it ... Each and everyone of us started from somewhere ... That was a stepping stone for me ... At that time, I don't know what was called good service as I don't have a basic yardstick to compare ... Nowadays newbie punters are lucky to have SBF, and you guys save alot of moolah and time looking for your desirable WLs to bonk ... You guys should capitalize on the resources available here ... Share and exchange intel without qualms for the benefits of everyone. I am aware there are samsters who tend to receive more than they give ... I hope this particular group of people would ultimately change for the better. Cheerz ...
During that time, it was delphi and defi.

I still remember that time. So many of our older and senior brothers than all disappeared.