Thread: 3033
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2014, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1441 / Power: 11
Squirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud of
Re: Wen Wen (3033) - Sexy Sultry Chiobu!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Can't believe how quickly time has passed. I used to have a Delphi account too and I distinctly remember reading about Doomas' "Doomalingus" all the way back then.

Lost my old account info and transferred to SBF later.

By the way, how much do you think old birds who have played cat150 since Delphi days would have spent on this hobby of ours by now?

Just curious, as even it is just $150 a week, over say 10 -15 years, that's between $80,000 to $120,000. For old regulars, I am sure they would make around two trips per week, so most would have spent a quarter of a million dollars by now.
Bro BronzeGod,

Since you mentioned used to have Delphi account (which I dunno what it is but my guess is it must be some kind of sex forum ) then you must be old bird too.

So, how often you visited cat150 ? So we also can calculate how many landed properties you could've bought ...

Cheers