Old 01-08-2017, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 7
GNSin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGNSin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sin Island (Fiction)

Janet: Good. I going to let you try to sell this property to this customer. You go try if this sector fits you. (Pass me the document she was reading)

Janet: This is a unit in sentosa cove. Previous agent have discussed with owner, a french guy and buyer, a chinese businessman, for a few times. Details are inside and you go digest then go meet the buyer tomorrow morning 10am at Grand Park hotel. Must catch him tomorrow if not he will only be in Singapore 3 weeks later. Seller going to return to his country end next week.

GN: Wah... so rush... What's the catch?

Janet: (Acting normal turn to laptop to login in computer) No catch ah. Just a bit short notice and timing right for you to try new sector. If nothing, you quickly go read and research then go call the seller and buyer to arrange meeting with them.

BS!.....Big big catch. Later i found out, Seller is gay and Buyer is TiKoPek. Both not willing to come to an agreed price and both sibei ego. All agents previously either got molested by seller, if guy, or by buyer, if girl. Most importantly, regardless of age. Damn! 牺牲色相 to french guy and on the other hand need to fulfil ego of buyer. This is difficult case as seller if friend of big boss so cannot reject and no one want to follow up. Then to add-on french guy english damn lousy explain or negotiate till puke blood. This bitch intentionally want me out of her team and out of the company.

Cut story short. Arranged with french guy, Mr Claude, at sentosa cove unit to take a look and also to understand his price that he is willing to let go. (Big Mistake #1). Saw him, shook hands and blurt out "Comment allez-vous?" from my french courses in uni. (Big Mistake #2) These seems to turn him on and he smiled. Worried that i get ass F***, i kept a distant and go look at the apartment. We sat down on his dining table and talk about the price. Mixing with english and some french vocab i explained to him the buyer price discussed by other agents and urge him to lower since current market for sentosa cove property dropping very fast. The f**ker suddenly started his moves and sit beside me, occasionally accidentally touching my hands while i talk and shift closer and closer to me. DAMN! 我忍!Then he placed his hands on my lap and rub towards my groin! 忍无可忍了! (Cannot tahan liao!) When i was going to stand up and shoo him away, the door digital lock beeps and another ang moh walked in. I am saved!!! That's Mr Claude's "Partner" and they exchanged some words in very fast french. I could only pick up some singular words like "who is he?" " Why sit so close?" Then the rest is history. I intentionally put my hands on his shoulder hinting to him with smile to reduce the price. He took the hint agreed and i left after he signed the amended documents.