Old 19-07-2007, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
TTG888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GENTING got fun bor?

We then proceeded to Star BUcks as she said that she was not hungry. In the course of our TCSS found out that she was in her mid fourties, 2 teenage boys and husband is a technician in one of the factories in PJ. SHe works in a shoe shop in Sungei Wang and today was her off day so she took a bus up and transferred onto the cable car to reach Genting.

She then asked me when must she return the RM400, I told her dun bother, small change. But she insisted and said that it is sway to owe people money. I then jokingly suggested that since she dun have money now she can pay me in kind. She looked shocked and then smiled and said that she is faithful to her husband and in any case, she have to leave shortly else she will miss the bus. I then tried my luck by trying to persuade her to at least shoot aeroplane for me, that way she is still faithful to her hubby and I will also make sure that she will not go back emtpy handed and I will also pay for the taxi to take her back to KL. After much persuasion, she relented and warned me not to try anything funny, HO SAY LEOW!!! haha dun try anythng funny???

On the way back to the room, I sms my room mate to tell him not to come back for at least 3 hours, no reply.. Anyway, once in the room I sat down on the bed with her next to me. Again she reminded eme not to do anything funny and she will only handjob me. I tehn took off my clothes and lie down next to her. WIth her right hand, she took hold of my brother and started to move up and down. On my back, I then reached out with my right hand and started caressing her back. After about 5 min, my brother was hard but not stimulated leh, so I sat up and put my right arm around her shoulder and told her that I needed to touch her breasts else my brother cannot cum.