View Single Post
Old 17-10-2017, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24447 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper9876 View Post
Over exaggerated.no passionate feel nor gf feel at all.no kisses at all. Not even a frencher.its all bs.sharing my experience with the fellow chiongster.its just a fxxx n go experience. Beware,better stick to ur regular rtf that provides passionate n gf feel with passionate kisses. This is too commercial.try at own risk if u r into passionate n gf feel. Totally not real FR on her service n definitely not a French speaker .My humble experience pls dun flame me.thank you just sharing my humble experience.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper9876 View Post
Rubbish Anqi 2062. .i ask n she say she dun even provide French at all.i tried n keep even kissing on lips or a peck she dun even fxxx allow nor even close to her lips so stop ur bs that she can n have even offer French last time n all those bs talking abt last time.we chiongster are only interested in consistent service rendered to us chiongster now future n at present moment.its seats for u to quote last time when u write good FR n ended we genuine chiongster tried n to our disappointment n easier brush off ur fake n bs FR n claim last time. Any bro can go try now n verify n see who is accurate.the real chiongster like me or the promoter who jus bs n give business that is not deserving of n wasting the chiongster hard-earned money.money is nothing but sperms is something as we r not young anymore where we can fxxx almost daily but need to rest .So if we gena a bad fxxx we rest before we hv the mood again. So it's the sperm n time wasted when any wl service or looks is over exaggerated n do not perform as the FR . Dare to ask good FR those wl better wake up the fxxx idea n rendered as wat the FR has written if not dun even be in the FR list.jus b low profile if not up to expectations. I swear upon myself that my FR is genuine n not even a fxxxing touch on lips at all. N no passion . I m swearing upon all I can that I stand by what I say is the truth but nothing the truth if not I will curse myself.this is a promise n swear that I have made to ensure what I hv said n commented is the truth nothing but the truth. Thank you . I hope my points will not b affected for speaking the truth nor wish to quarrel or b flame by anyone.if I speak the truth n yet I b flame n gena deduct points then this is truly an unfair platform to even speak the truth for genuine chiongster to enjoy real genuine consistent FR .Let's all get together n say n share the truth nothing but the truth.thank you for the support n I m not hear to make enemies.my apologies if offended anyone.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter

Sorry to hear that you got a cold treatment from An Qi! With regard to my message, it was all true. I promised not to comment on my rtf and any subsequent session with her. So I need not add further salt to your wound. An Qi is even included in my signature which listed all the WLs I find worthy (and that definitely include the frenching, although I must say I am kind of forgiving to CoCo and Baby of 1608. They are still improving!).

Let's stop the discussion on An Qi! She does not like the publicity. Treat her as speaking Tamil, as one of her regular customers had advised thru Omnia. Otherwise, in our (MrBigBadBird, Penetrator3 and ejectjoy) next visits, there'll be truly no frenching.

Last edited by ejectjoy; 18-10-2017 at 12:22 AM.