Thread: Juagen Talks
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2022, 08:16 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3059 / Power: 13
bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Juagen Talks

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondawave8 View Post
a Few weeks ago due to the rainy days and working from home.
I have difficulties sleeping thru the night.
Wake up in the middle of the night. To go toilet to urine.
A few times in the night.
And my lift knee cap will pain whenever the weather is cold. Go for a few reflexology sessions but didn’t help my sleep and knee pain much.

After reading her advertisement, I decided to book 1.5 hours on 20 Aug (because I was scared of the pain as mentioned in the reports) a therapy session with her in the evening for a try. When I reached her place, I was served a cup of herbal tea and she started to analyze my body condition. Then she gave me advice on what to do with my current health conditions. The process of the therapy was similar to that reported by others in this forum.
On the same night after the therapy, I slept well without waking up. The next day when I went out, surprisingly I didn’t go to the toilet for half a day. But due to my poor health. She advised me on my diet and recommend me some Chinese herbs to enhance my health.
For the whole week, I was able to concentrate on my work. No pain in my knee despite heavy rain for 3 days. I then book a second session in the morning session on Sat 28 Aug.
I have a painful face and neck. But I noticed that I have a glow on my face and look fresh a few hours after the session.
I will follow up on the second session. A few days later to give my personal experience of her therapy.

Open for appointment.

Last edited by bellbell; 17-07-2022 at 11:54 AM.