Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ladiesman83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: KL beach / thai club issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Jalan Kuchai Maju 6 in Kuchai Enterprenuer Park, near Jalan Sepadu. Open in afternoon, the hang flower joint is combination of 2 shop houses, it is called Secret Garden.
I have been there twice, once beer was served to me by a PRC. She accompanied me to finished my booze. But that was at night. Used to drive by there, usually open in the late afternoon. The pud has shifts......Viet PRs first in the afternoon till 7 pm, then shift changed to Thai PRs. But no hookers inside. Customers have to " fish " the ladies and can go out with them after the pud is closed.

This area is famous for puds, ktvs, boom boom places, massage joints, fuck joints with puds such as 45 Cafe ( which is behind NSK supermarket ), plus another 2 such fuck and drinking puds that were closed down. It is also one of my favourite place for drinking because Scott's Garden with a lot of puds, Titan then to changed to OS+3 large pud are in this area ( I have been to these clubs many times ).
Hi bro thanks for the information. I think she working at secret garden cos my friend ask her is she near the hotel he book, she say she nearby here. Somemore tml she say can early finish work at 7pm, so i think she is working there.