View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 13
justforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to behold
Re: 3 Simple rules for Whoremongers.

After reading through majority of the replies, I kinda understand why so many seniors insist that it should be kept as a FnF relation.
I'll probably get slammed for this but what the heck...

Every time I visit a FL, after all the FJs and whatever svcs there is, I have a tendency to just cuddle and be nice to the FL. I've never had a BGR *pretty much a loser* so somehow I seem to try and use the FL as a way to show affection and not just in the sexual manner.

It's a unconscious thing too. It just happens because some part of me still treat them as girls who have their circumstances, a little bordering on pitying them. It sounds kinda stupid but that's really how it is for me. It's almost instinct that I will be really affectionate and gentle to them within the 90/180 mins (i.e. if they feel sick, I will just cuddle with them and that's it. Wouldn't even ask for svc) The girls usually appreciate the gesture and I don't want to over complicate things by thinking too much.

Perhaps some bros here can point me in the right direction. What to do with this instinct/tendency of mine?
A steady partner forever eludes me which is why I turned to FL in the first place. If I get a partner, I am certain I will not go for FLs anymore. This much I am sure.