View Single Post
Old 26-10-2008, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1542 / Power: 17
andthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant future
Re: my 2month fling with a insexperience girl.

me: ok lo, then i reach over her side want give her a kiss on her face, but she turn away....

eve: dun want la. too fast le ba..
me: ok..... u want go back rest? tmr then meet u/?
eve: ok lo....

once we reach expressway i hold her hand and i slowly drive her back... savouring every moment of this new found gf...

to be cont..........

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when i reach her house void deck, i ask if any good bye kiss or not? she say 3rd date first.. must reserve abit....

i was thinking, wa, 3 date for kiss, 3 date for ..... 3 date for...... by the time i fuck her, dunno how many date gone by le.

nevermind lo, patience lo.....
following week frens were starting to question if we were together le. of coz never ask when we together, but i just reply with a smile...

then following 2 days with her was fun, we watch movie, go shopping, go eat, go play pool, go bowling.... and we even talk about going diving, going hiking...and alot of thing... she's really my type, sporty, outgoing, and daring...hmmm... daring... how daring....?

3rd day come le.... again after a crazy night out, i fetch her home again....
me: dear, 3rd date le leh...
eve: so? "actblur"
me: my good bye kiss leh?
she smile at me... still in the car... she throw her hand around me. hug me tight and plant a kiss on my cheek..
of coz i got a hard on leh. first time in such close contact with her, can even feel her breast rest on my arm.

me: can i return u one... *she nod her head.
then i lean towards her and kiss her cheek back....
and that's how we give each other the first kiss..
i decide against going further to prevent her from thinking i am just wit her for something else....

we plan for sentosa the following day and set, she readily say ok, and ask if asking the rest to go along or not...
me: i think we both go can le lah, if not very gan ga one leh.
eve: ok lo, my love.
byebye....

sms....
me: u tmr go sentosa please dun wear one piece swim suit ok. if not i dunno where to hide.
eve: u wait and see ah. ur dear me figure very de... ;p
me: u sure or not... cannot tell...
eve: hmmp... tmr see lo. i only scare u got tummy ahh. then i dunno where to hide....

i faster change into my beach shorts, stand in front of the mirror.... hmmmm slight six pack still there....

me: dun worry.. i got eat xando tummy slim de. haha
eve: cya tmr la...

early morn i go fetch her... hmm... i like wat i see.. hair tie up, sunglass, short beach shorts. beautiful leg, nice singlet. and wow.... orange bikini....
and carrying a beach type of bag....

evE: y see until like that, never see ppl wear like that before ah..
me: i didnt know my dear so pretty de.
eve: now u know lo.
me: u wear bikini inside ahh?
eve: dear we going to the beach leh. wad u want me wear...
me: no i scare i dunno go where hide... haha...

then we reach beach le....
we were holding hand strolling the beach looking for a spot to tan and put our stuff, so many ppl playing beach volleyball and soccer.... sat only, not even sun..

james: ehh!! EVE, ben!!
we turn around... shit.... tio caught liao....
james: catch u all le... wa.... holding hand somemore.....
then we faster let go....
me: why? cannot meh??
eve face was turning red...
james is a very nice guy.... not handsome, but just Mr nice...

james: want join us play volley ball or not, can play 3 on 3...
eve: ok lo.... !!
me: anything.
james: nv jio lo.
me: aiya... we romantic can or not..
james: i go play first, just join when you ready...

me and eve find a good spot, put our stuff, and i proceed to remove my tshirt... eve was staring at me
me: nv see guys with good figure before ahh.
eve: vomit ah...
me: y u dun want erm.... change to ur bikini har?
eve: dun want, james around.... paiseh...
me: aiya, beach ma, beach wear beach wear, not say at orchard road.
eve: dun want la...
me: must be got big tummy, dun dare show me.

to be cont..................