View Single Post
Old 19-10-2017, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Have you ever fucked your gf sisters?

Nice update bro.

I for one can attest that a good balls suck from a competent & skillful partner can indeed more than bring about the required satisfaction..... cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by napsterz View Post
Thanks bros for support. Yesterday went my gf house stay also since today holiday. My gf really mindfucked me ytd tried to fuck her spooning position under the blanket when lights off . I insert penis head inside her warm pussy already then she say stop. Don't insert all the way. Wtf I continue for like 5min but was fucking horny wtf can't even feel my shaft simulated. So I tell her "pls I want to fuck you I very horny now." She then tell me"OK then you put your penis head inside and don't move." She then used her nails to dig into my balls and caress my balls until I cannot tahan make me more fucking damn fucking horny. Then I French kiss her squeeze her 32A breast while shivering everywhere with her tease. I begged her for a bbbj but she said no she doesn't like it.then ask me go to sleep with a hard cock wtf.

Just then we heard giggle sound. My gf scared her sister sleeping on top deck overheard. So she test her "shir, you haven't sleep ah?" But no reply so she assume she sleep Liao. But I don't give a fuck cos I was fucking horny after the tease.

So I tossed on bed until about 3-4am I see my gf deep sleep already so I slipped out and climb on to top deck to find shirley my gf sister. I don't care she sleeping so I straight away undo my boxer hole and bua my hard dick on her lips to wake her up. She was rudely awaken and looks pissed. Then I whisper to her pls help me I'll do everything you want . She said "you sure you do everything I want don't regret." I was horny to the point of no return so I said ya OK pls.

Then she stroke my dick while licking my balls when my gf is sleeping deeply below. The feel damn fucking high. I then ask shirley to suck my cock but she giggle and reply me "I don't like. I don't suck cock I suck balls" then she suck my balls with popping sound. Wtf I was so scared my gf heard it that's why after 5mins I straight away erupted. I automatically grab her head and shove it down her mouth to unload every single drop. Just like fucking a whore haha then I tell her night and faster went down . Shirley didn't went down at all so I guess she swallow my load again since she lazy girl.

The feeling of release so damn great. I can finally sleep after that beside my gf. I then point middle finger at her fucking face when her eyes closed for teasing me like fuck.