Thread: Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 18-10-2017, 03:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 12
asdatasd is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasdatasd is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Not just ang moh's fault but "American Style Tipper/Spender" and that includes Asians from developed countries such as Japan, South Korea, Singapore, etc.

The problem with these fly by tourists are selfishness by not keeping the market rate sustainable.
Just want face or show off in front of their friends and spoil the playground for regular visitors and residents.
Thus led to service providers to keep milking and feel entitled to extra tips even with mediocre or lousy service.

Anyway I'm glad that Thailand exists so that all the market spoilers can continue to go there and throw money and leave the rest of the lower profile places around Asia alone.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Lol, cant agree more.
Makes me always laugh when I see a tourist actually bar fining a girl for short time and forks out about 4k on fines, and then looks at his bill where he still needs to settle another 4-5k on lady drinks.
I've sinned at this once, but never again.

Last edited by asdatasd; 18-10-2017 at 12:14 PM.