Thread: Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 18-10-2017, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 12
asdatasd is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasdatasd is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pattaya

Sabai Dee Body massage (Soapy massage)

Nice location with ample parking (Between beach road and Pattaya Saisong Road) on Pattaya Soi 1 - This is quite a distance from Walking street if you decide to walk! Better take the Baht bus that goes on Saisong road or drive there.

As you walk in you go up the stairs, and will be greeted by a waiter or waitress that will take you to a seat, the stage or "fish bowl" is already visible to you once you're up the stairs, I arrived afternoon so there were about 20 ladies there.
Beers are priced if I am not mistaken at ~130 per bottle and water is 50.

Girls are wearing one of 3 types of colored badges - Red, Blue and Yellow.
Red is 2000THB for the session, Blue is 2500 and Yellow is 3000.
Do note that the staff can be racist.
When I was there, there was also a group on Indians, and the staff came over and told me she will give a 500THB discount on Blue and Yellow badges for the session, and asked if I am alone or with the Indian group, because she will not give Indians the discount.

I sat there for a while looking at the girls, some are interested in you and will smile and say hello, while others (mostly yellow colored badges) will be putting makeup and playing on their phones.

After you pick a lady, you will be asked to pay for the session, and of course how not... tips. You'll go into the elevator - building has 4 stories... so It is quite big! You of course can also chat with the lady and buy her a lady drink.

Rooms are equipped with bed, tub, and all of them have an inflatable mattress. Rooms are clean.

Massage starts in the tub, where the lady will wash you, sitting in the tub with you, making sure you are clean from head to toe, with some more attention to your man parts.
After that, she will set up the mattress and ask you to lie down, that is where she is sliding all over you naked with lots of soap, first while you are lying on your stomach, then she will ask you to turn over and the the same thing while trying to also make you cum... I managed to survive that and she seemed very surprised. Feeling is quite good, especially when the lady is not completely shaven, you can feel exactly where she is rubbing over you with her vagina.

Once this is done, you will be washed clean, and she will ask you to go and lay on the bed- next the bed there was KY and a condom so I got the idea of what is going to happen.
Covered blow job, and you can either ask to continue or just have sex (Oh, there are mirrors on the ceiling, so you can look up!), once you're done, she will give you a short massage, shower off, and you're done!

Good experience overall, if you're sensitive down there - make sure to tell her as there is a lot of rubbing happening over a prolonged period of time.

Go here or other soapy massages instead of blowing your money on walking street.