Thread: fun in osaka
View Single Post
Old 18-06-2017, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Osaka Red Light Districts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
Reading all of these makes me regret not visiting Tobita Shinji when I was in Osaka last summer. Only managed to get out to go to the soaplands a couple of times.

Only sumata there. Earlier in that trip, I got fj in soapland in Sapporo; hence was quite disappointed for the Osaka ones.
Health Shop (Outcall)/Massage Parlour = Blowjob/Handjob service
Soapland = Full sex service

Soaplands with full sex service in general are more expensive and most do not accept gaijins.

Here's how I look at Japan's mongering scene.
Be contented with whatever you're able to find these days.

Back when I started with the Tokyo mongering scene many years ago it was very tough.
Those establishments that accept gaijins will charge you a bomb and the girls made available are of the older and less attractive variety.
Due to over a decade of deflation the Japanese have to succumb to the harsh realities and thus the entry barrier to mongering establishments has been relaxed.

The traffic volume of Japanese threads will already tell you not many cheongsters are enthusiastic to participate in this scene because the entry barrier is high.
Expensive air tickets, accomodation and last but not least mongering cost is exorbitant!

Also I find some people damn cute.
They go to Japan and bonk Thai, Taiwanese PRC or fake Japanese.
Maybe out of fustration as unable to find authentic Japs and establishments that do not accept gaijins.

Those who don't get it will never understand why people will pay a premium price for Japanese pussy.
It's like eating wagyu beef.
You don't eat it everyday but once in a while you like to indulge a little bit.
But if money is not a problem you can eat wagyu beef frequently and enjoy life to the fullest.
Life is short, f*ck hard!

By the way Japan will host the 2020 Summer Olympics.

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 18-06-2017 at 09:00 PM.