View Single Post
Old 30-12-2018, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 17
beldoeri is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeldoeri is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeldoeri is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok BJ Joints

Went to 7 Heaven today and tried mai.

She's hot! But I feel her face also went under the knife. Nice big d cup titties.
Punters who like discrete can forget about it. The whole place quite sexposed lol. From the first time I came in to exit I saw 4 punters liao. 2 Chinese and 2 Koreans I think.

You get in the door and the mamasan passes you an ipad to choose a lady. I chose mai cos I read reviews she's not bad. Too bad cat and dew were busy.

Was led upstairs into a room. Room was decent sized, bed was queen sized maybe. Took a long time for her to come back after she told me to strip.

When she came back, she washed my little bro with soap and did a bit of a handy which was. Made a bit of small talk then went on to proceed the deed. Her bj nothing much to shout about. Everything quite sop. Came loads in her mouth cos I few days nv shoot liao haha.

All up I think I took less than 30 mins from choosing girl to coming out of the shop for 1300 baht.

It's an interesting experience for sure but I don't think I'd be back. The whole place felt run down, no aircon.

Next is the soapy massage dream heaven. Wish me luck.