View Single Post
Old 08-08-2016, 01:13 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Those with Fuck Buddies, Little 3s 小三, Friends with benefits fall in....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jebuschris91 View Post
I'm curently having something with a FL, she is 21 this year but semi-retired, settling with a few other regulars who she meets and pays her quite abit each time.

We both like each other, and she always likes to meet me just for sex, she refuses money all the time, even getting angry if I sneak some to her or insist.
But she says we are just friends, she doesn't want any relationship as she doesn't like commitment and she says she's still sleeping with other guys who pay her so it won't be fair to me anyway.

She needs the money so she can't quit that FL job. But she has admitted more than once that she likes me alot, more than a friend but not keen to date at all kind of situation, she even turns away suitors from her school because she says she likes only me.

We meet about 5 times a month and we just hang out like friends, talk about her clients and how gross some of them are and how much she gets from each. We will have sex about three to four times, she really likes sex.

She does it raw with me and one other client she meets but to protect me she makes sure he does regular check ups and sends me the proof if not she won't do it raw with him.

She and I also go for regular check ups, it's been 8 months and so far nothing fucked up.

She's really nice, so just wanted to share it, so far no one else knows she exists.

I have a steady gf as well, she knows but doesn't mind, she even asks stuff like why do people want to stay commited to each other and stuff.
nice...envious... this stage the sex is mind blowing...
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment