View Single Post
Old 20-11-2016, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3868 / Power: 15
Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I caught my hubby

Quote:
Originally Posted by summerberry View Post
Dear TS,

How a man view sex is very different from how a woman view sex. To a man, sex is a need. Like how we need air water food etc. Sex belong to that category of needs. Whereas for woman, it is a want rather than a need. Like how we want that Jimmy choo heels or that handbag. Like all needs of water and food, it wouldnt do if one only drinks water and have mee pok everyday for the rest of his life, he would want variety. Its exactly the same for sex.

That being said, is being horny or tiko necessarily means he is a bad man? In general Men have this ability to separate sex and love. He can have sex with someone and yet he still love you. Perhaps to a woman this is an oxymoron. Because women tend to associate sex and love: I would have to love a man first before having sex with him. Unfortunately, to a man it will suffice if the woman is visually pleasing.

In my opinion, he still loves you and would want to salvage the relationship by letting you have access to his private stuff. Unfortunately, he will not change. Because thats his nature. What he will do is merely to suppress his need.
sis you are really very rational woman ... maybe you have had enough experiences before.