View Single Post
Old 14-05-2017, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 8
Zeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: His Silly "Girl"

Part 3

Forward:
I actually type this from the hotel room that we booked. Alas, it was not meant to be as he fell sick and we agree to meet the following week when he is feeling better.

VC him after I dress up and chat for 30 minutes. Always lovely to see him and to hear him just the way he talks brings about a closeness that I yearn for a long time.

And the story continues..

We both fell asleep and eventually I move away as I want him to have a comfortable sleep. Heard his cute soft snores.

Knowing my lustful nature - I actually snuggled up to him abt 1.5 hours (2.30am) wrap my legs around him, my hands slowly touching his cock and lick his ears - whispering seductively.

Me: dear, can I have more? Please?
Him: *eyes wide open & look at me* ok Zee!

Knowing that we have limited time and I do want him to sleep, I m so gonna make it memorable and quick!

Me: dear, can CIM?
Him: *stares at me* - you sure?
Me: yes *nods head*

I began the standard - went down and start slurping to his now half erected cock.

Licking and sucking it at a comfort pace till I feel it begins to harden.

I took it whole till I gagged. The moans coming from him was satisfying! Hahaha

He pull me away to give me a kiss while my hands grab the condom on the bedside table. He capped it on and me still well lubricated from the earlier session went on top and start riding on him.

Started of with me grinding before going at a faster pace eliciting encouraging response from him. I alternate between fast and slow teasing him furthers i shush him when he was too loud. Immediately he stared at me, grab me by the waist and start Pumping fast and furious and I had to stifled my moans.

Me: dear dearrrrr! No ! Please dear!!! Don't..
Stop!!
Him: u shushed me again?
Me: ok ok sorry.
Him: so faster or stop.
Me: ........ ahhh ahhhh
Him: no sweetie u are mine - I go faster!

And with that I was whack harder than before and surprisingly I love it so much that I hold on to him tighter as we lock our lips and his cock furiously banging me.

He stopped.
Pulled the condom off

Him: go down sweetie, do your magic. I will cum soon. Just be careful when I Cum.

I slurped hungrily to his cock as I continue to keep the momentum.

I stick to making it wet and fast. Soon I heart the familiar grunts of pleasure while his hands was pushing down my head to engulf his whole cock. I let him do that

Him: sweetie. I m cummingggggg
Me: hmmmm...

I felt the jerk and his first shot of cum.. and till it subside. I look at him and he return the look.

I swallowed it all. Pulled me towards him and kiss my lips.

Him: how does it taste?
Me: u can try drink pineapple juice next time?
Him: does it help?
Me: yes dear.

I pulled myself away from him, wet a small towel and went over to clean him up.

We snuggled to each other with his arms wrap around me as we slept the night away till the alarm woke us up.

I felt a deep sense of happiness yet pain at the same time knowing I will never find someone like him. It is unfair to measure someone else against him too.

It is something I have to deal with.

It causes more pain in the coming weeks
but that's my story to keep. What I am sharing is purely the sexual deeds we engage in as we renewed our intimacy each time we meet.

Most importantly is we satisfied each other.

Next one will be our first hotel stay - quite memorable too and more emotions came out of it.