Thread: 3033
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Re: Wen Wen (3033) - Sexy Sultry Chiobu!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
When I first started to "play" in GL CAT150, I was neither a member of Defi nor any sex forum (but now we've SBF) ... The OKT told me she would get a $200 Malaysian Chinese WL for me ... At the end of the session, I paid $200 ... Oblivious to the fact that I was actually conned off $50 ... I considered that transaction as "con" because he did not even have the honesty to return me the $50 and/or explain to me honestly. Whether I want him to keep it as tips was another issue ... Now the newbies are lucky to have SBF to learn the ropes of treading in GL ...
Roflmao. Now that you mentioned it, when I was cheonging Malaysian WLs long, long time ago, the $200 and $150 was a blur! Anyway, that was ages ago. But I have seen Japanese and foreigners being taken advantage like that a long time ago. But now it is a lot better lei.