View Single Post
Old 23-09-2017, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 15
l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold
Re: My MP cheonging diary

Xx-Sep'17 (still lost track of date)
Back in Singapore for afew days already. Received a message from Chloe
"I'll tender resignation by October. So if you want, come visit me more often before I go. After I go back, I don't know whether I will ever come back again. "
"I thought you go back next year? Why suddenly so fast? "
She replied said her body is not well. Need a lot of rest, need to drink tonic soup.

After that she ask: u coming or not? 不可以啪啪,我帮你打飞机。

I thought: Wa lao, no sex, go for what. But I abit like her, go see her 1 or 2 more time before bye bye.

"打飞机多少?"
"$80"
"$80? 那么贵! 通常才$50"
"你打飞机打得出吗?"
"打得出啊。哪里打不出"
"打得出$50 ok"

The next day after work..
Booked a session with Chloe.
She did her usual massage (this time the massage got even shorter! ) like 10 min only. Then the teasing start again. As she's touching my butt, her finger suddenly screw into my asshole! Afew seconds later then she take it out.

"Uhh.." (I don't enjoy it. Stuffing the finger there felt like pooping. And I worry that my shit come out)

"OK, time to turn over" she said
"yes ma'am" (I'm jokingly compliant to her, as by now I think that she's the dominating type.)

She start to work between my legs. Naturally, my hands try to make her horny. See whether got chance or not (hehehe).
Once my hands got to the waist area, it got denied immediately: "$50 no touching 1, if you touch, it's $80"
In my mind: fine! since no sex, why should I pay so much $80 totally not worth. "OK, I don't touch"

"I don't believe you don't touch!"
She said as she pump up the seduction... She climbed up the massage bed, sat on my leg and start pushing her breasts on my chests and start licking my ear. Then she whispered to me: "let's gamble.. if you touch me, you pay $100."
"I say ok! I sure won't touch 1! If I don't touch, u massage for me free."

She didn't reply, and continued the seduction: touching my chests, tickling me, stroking the little Bro..
At this point in time, I feeling high and felt like a gigolo

I thought: wa.. seow liao I really feel like hugging her.. I moved my hands close to her waist, but I didn't touch it. I brought it down again.

She then lift up her shirt and bra exposing those buns and stick it to my mouth. (Again I felt like a gigolo) I complied to her actions again and started licking it, then do her favourite: touch the raisins softly..

Suddenly, she pull down her pants again! (Hehehe) And she slipped little brother in and started riding.
Today she felt extremely horny! Her movements were faster and stronger, and she's like enjoying my rod soo much today! I can feel the wetness of the vagina at the pubic hair area.. wow she's so wet today..

She ended with an orgasm again.
"来高潮了"
"那么快? 我还想要。你再来一次吧。"
"我才不要"
I thinking: Cb, she's the type of girl same as guy, cum 1 time then dun want liao.
Then as usual, she got off after that and finish me with her hands.

"我做爱很少来高潮"
I'm thinking: really meh, like every time you also orgasm 1 lei.

After the job, I took out $100. "I only have $100. You say today hj $50 so I didn't bring much"

"You see, are you dumb? Even if you win (the gamble), you still have to pay me for the sex."
I'm thinking: Seriously, every sex with you at $170 is totally worth it.

To be continued...