Thread: Vientiane,Laos
View Single Post
Old 22-09-2017, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 17
mochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Vientiane,Laos

10 tips on Vientiane,Laos 2017

1/ Cost wise not cheap at all. My opinion everything is overpriced from food to girls. Beer Lao is the only good thing I would say...
2/ Cheonging scene very basic dont have high hopes. You will find many LB on the streets. Street girls can talk to and chat up. I made 2 friends that way because I liked them in their traditional outfit but they are very shy and look uncomfortable in the open talking to foreigners. Working girls can be found in any pick up bar. Got into a argument with a middle aged angmo woman because she wanted to be served first at a cafe while she was browsing her food...apparently she was just exercising her white privilege in Asia lol but she was shocked I questioned it in Laos of all places. From accent seems like she a Aussie.
3/ Lao girls are pretty and friendly some can speak English. Also lot of ladyboys everywhere. Pick up joints every one knows nothing has changed much.
4/ most massage places I tried were shit skills wise! Champa place was decent.
5/ Infrastructure is also mostly stuck in the 80's- basic amenities are not done right like running hot water or soaps. Stayed in 2 separate hotels both had issue with hot/cold water mixers. Didn't stay in 5 star lux. Massage places don't have decent usable soap for washing etc. cleanliness is not upto any international standards!
6/ Tried 2 farms, massage parlors, freelance and ST hiso girl from at home club. Fucking wise most girls are not very experienced so it's different almost like your high school fuck. Quality wise some diamonds in the rough. Costs wise girls want SG rates mostly ...can nego but not much. Lots of carrots willing to throw money around.
7/ Tried VIET girls in massage place they were fun fuck. But overpriced as usual here.
8/ Fantastic business opportunities in Laos it is just starting out in almost everything so long term investment in businesses is something to follow up there.
9/ Lot of washed up angmos here ...most look like they on the run from somewhere for something. They stay long term and invest time here and build relationships with local girls. Local girls are impressed easily and like farang they think they love them long time and will help make a better life for them maybe take them back to farang country for milk and honey! Saw some walking around with really young ones hand in hand no one seems to be bothered. Asian looking men are considered assholes and stingy with money by most working girls I talked to ...reminding me of Vietnam/ Thailand in the 70's till now!! Also met a weird Thai dude in a bar passing off as French.
10/ For me value for money is still Bangkok and Batam or even KL compared to Laos. Think of the airfare and stay, food costs is it worth it to come Cheong here this far now well not for me. But for a first visit and sightseeing and experience it's ok.