View Single Post
Old 02-12-2016, 11:40 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2002 / Power: 12
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute
Kena liao

Hey bros

Sad to say my cheonging buddy from army days recently has to stop cheonging and also try to find excuses to abstain from having sex with his wife and girlfriend.

This joker started to visit those freelance gals from the internet since a few months back to cut cost (bad economy and lesser budget, cheaper than GL, one bonk at S$80 instead of S$150 for dragon lady) and recently got diagnosed with Herpes, with bubbles on his shaft and inner lips

According to him, he visited a few whom he suspected, hence some symptoms for all bros to look out for when you cheong the internet gals

(1) Lady A: White blister on the tongue. He had a BBBJ from this gal with the blister on her tongue and the saliva seems sticky. It was too late when he realised after the great suction

(2) Lady B: Her back has many pimples whom she said was due to the "heatiness". He said she looks like a Singaporean actress and got smitten. Did body rubba and catbath. And also long deep frenching. He loves to French

(3) Lady C: He said she looks OK, not sure whether this could be the one. He loves to suck abalone. The whole 1 hour session he spent about 20 minutes sucking the abalone of the lady, as he likes to hear her moan at climax

He never do raw, but suspected that these few could be the culprit.
He showed me the blisters on the shaft, quite embarrassing. He got turned away by some gals at GL when they saw it.

Psychologically he is not stressed with his frequent visits to the clinic at Kelantan.

This is a lesson learnt which also made me more careful.

Having multiple sex partners always have its risks. It is when the bullet hits you then you regret.

He is not on medication to control the outbreak with pills and cream.

Haiz. Cheong with caution.

Want to eat abalone, go to restaurant.
Want to French, go get a factory gal to maintain a constant partner
Want to BBBJ go get a 002 condom instead

Economy already bad, cannot afford to add to the stress