View Single Post
Old 05-08-2023, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2279 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute
Myself and with many I know have been checked.

Given the pervasiveness of weed you can't get charged unless you are an idiot. I always declare honestly that I may have unintentionally consumed it and cannot confirm nor deny. I will confirm that the street food may have cananbis leaves as vegetables, claim that I was seated with heavy weed smokers and have unintentionally inhaled given I was seated next to them for 3 hours while drinking.
I can't confirm if the high I got was from the alcohol or second hand weed smoke that has THC, so I'd I get tested, it will surely be in my body without intentionally consuming.

So there.

I personally don't consider weed a drug, i classify it in the same category as alocohol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatamBro View Post
Better not risk.
They check randomly at airport when you come back.. test urine all that.
Cannabis also stay inside body quite long.. so urine check kena then ho seh liao.