View Single Post
Old 17-04-2013, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 531 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99546 View Post
Hi, Bros, I need urgent reply from you guys

This is story from the start,

I caught my wife having affair twice on 2011 but I forgive her coz though tat she will changed, and I think of my child. After the incident happened, I got went for family counselling centre for counselling. Coz having a hard times tat time. I try to save this relationship and family back. But she don feel like. Now I wana divorce with her. I got some questions to ask and make me very confuse.

Is it if we have agree everything like property, the child, and money that involve, Can do in smooth divorce?

Can I retain the flat? The flat is under my name, and her name is under occupier.

Do I have to separate the money that is under my name?

I hope experienced Bro or any lawyers here can help me answer the question? Thanks alot. Hope to get you all reply ASAP.
What is your grounds for divorce? You cannot use adultery as it happened in 2011..... for adultery to be used as a grounds for divorce must be within 6 months of discovery. The grounds for divorce is important as it will affect your ancillary proceedings.