View Single Post
Old 24-04-2017, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Let me share a quick FR.

Been always passing this area and wondering how it's like (going commando)

Went to one of the outlets to see a tall, slim and pretty ML q***2. She had really long bundled hair too.

Acted blur and paid entrance for 40 mins before proceeding in to take my shower and wait. No offense to smoking bros, but I prefer my MLs to not have smoked just before the session. That was alr a major turn-off. But decided to continue.

Pretty much SOP stuff with little service. GQ popped after pretty much only 10 minutes. Did not respond positively and she continued on for another 20 mins. She said she's new (but who knows..) and has been in Singapore only for 2 months.

Quoted me rates that were higher than market and I had to spend time to haggle it down. You know how some MLs would continue to tease and tempt you while that is being done, but little to no effort given from this one.

Eventually went for full package (as her body was to my liking) but after the deed is done, she just cleaned up and that's it. I quickly washed up and left. Some places the ML will stop by and chit chat. But nothing from her. Def will not RTF.

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10
(1.7m, tight, v small boobs)
Massage: 6/10
Service: 3/10
Dmg: quoted higher than normal, haggled to normal

I guess after all, this area is still a no-go.