View Single Post
Old 06-04-2018, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Think included Khao soi if memory dun fail me. Hoping to step into North again but yet to find "opportunity", a reason.
Ya I understand, same like I always want to find "opportunity" to go bkk, pattaya or Danok

BTW Chiang Mai is not a good "cheong" city (but instead more of a "sian" city that u need to spend longer time to sian a decent puying), and not many cheongster coming to CM to cheong together with newbie.......but instead a lot of old bird living here retiring or doing some business or working here.

There's no reason why we want to bring newbie out to waste our time and yet still have to pay for our own drinks, or worst still I have to pay for them. I remember got 1 newbie PM to all our kakis and I kind enough to reply him, end up next few days got some many questions asking to retire in CM with his small investing income etc......i getting lazy to response to strangers, hence I started this USD 1000 hold hand service.

If anyone need info or want me to hold your hand in CM, please PM me for my bank account number and transfer USD 1000 before asking me more question.

P.S. I was in bkk have drinks with bro Soi 6 and other bro, same issue of people want us to bring them around (Pattaya and CM) and expecting us to spend our time to bring them and yet spilt bills with them. KNN please use your Fuxking brain and think why we need to bring you around and pay for our own drinks??? If I want to cheong in the city that I live in, why I don't go with my own kakis but instead bring a stranger to go and pay for my own bills?? Anyway I'm not interested even if stranger wanted to pay for me, I'm rich enough to even pay for strangers most of the time.