View Single Post
Old 19-07-2014, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 20
Fuckster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFuckster is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Do you regret marrying?

Having a wife is equivalent of owning a car, totally not advisable, the reasons are as follow;

1) Paying extremely high COE (during courtship, things that you have bought for her, expensive dinners that you spent on her etc. When you propose to her, you will have to bear the wedding expenses, and not forgetting the dam expensive stupid wedding rings, wedding album etc, worst still if she's from a traditional family, you still have to fork out tons of money just to buy her over from her parents.)

2) High maintenance (after buying her over, you will have to spend a big portion of your pay check taking care of her and your kids as well as tons of bills that makes you feel suffocated etc. After paying so much, sometimes she allows you to drive her and sometime not, depending on her mood. WTF?)

3) Depreciation (Value of your wife gone down the hill when she slowly transforms from a sexy young lady to a freaking nagging old hag year by year.)

4) Compulsory renewal of COE (at least for a car you can get back some scrap value by scraping it after 10 years and buy a new one but as for your wife you can't scrap her, you are forced to keep her as long as she's alive and carry on paying for the high maintenance fees. Suppose you insist of scraping her, the court will still demand you to pay for her monthly maintenance fees.)

Morale of the story, there are so many fancy cars for rental at a very affordable price in the market without having to worry about COE and maintenance, why must you make yourself suffer by buying a car which you are force to keep it even if it turns rusty and also having to shoulder on the financial commitment for your entire life?

So far I always rent a car if I feels like driving and I also get to drive different cars with different engine performance. No way will I ever buy one and stick to it for the rest of my life.