View Single Post
Old 14-06-2017, 09:17 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the secret to long lasting affair?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassandradream View Post
Thank you all for sharing your stories. This life is hard but if it comes to an end and my other man will write his experience with so much nostalgia like yang punk, senters and shadow warrior, it will make any woman's heart ache and be happy at the same time.
I wish you well. Be happy because we all deserve to be.
yeah, its tough, really really really tough.

I know we stick to obligations, legal papers, societal definitions, and I wish those would bring us the romance we want, and the joy of the other half.
If it did, every couple would be happy, no one would stray.

but when everything we tries fail, we start getting miserable, frustrated, self pity, depressed. Look at many of the famous stars and famous people, they had everything but at the end their hearts told them it was meaningless. We remind ourselves of the many cases of them killing themselves over love, over a lack of meaning in their lives. The newspaper pelt us with articles of man kills wife in yuan ching, or man slashes lover/wife, or woman beats up little 3s. These people got so angry, and frustrated they lost it, logically and emotionally.
And I totally GET IT. I have been there. Romance can be sweet, but bitter as well.

For those with great marriages, kudos to you. Treasure your loved ones, they are rare and hard to find.

For those who are frustrated, I am not saying find an affair. It doesn't always work out either(as you have read, there are many many issues as well, and some make it for a while, some fail) Perhaps work on the marriage, try all ways to make it work

If all fail, and you need to follow your heart, and fate and destiny deals you a card that you have to take, then go do what your heart wants.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment