View Single Post
Old 23-09-2017, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
If others tell u, he is the boss n what will u do? If others tell u, he is a beggar n? If others tell u, he is another mongers n? Life has more than bothering about another man outside a bar unless u r working in FBI or some kind.

There are a lot farangs, foreigners waiting outside for their "wife".... will u bother who they are?
Why do you even read posts on SB? What are you going to do about what others say or do? Nothing! Because there is nothing you can do. Yet, you still read. What are you going to do about fat boy Kim launching missiles. Nada! Yet you still read news.

Curiosity is what separates humans from plants. Unless you are a plant, then I have nothing to say.

I saw this guy sitting there every time I go to Baccara. It piqued my interest. That does not mean I want to jump on him and rape him. It just made me wonder about his life journey that brought him to where he is now. Life is not all about boom boom. I read books about famous people, watch documentaries about history, talk to old ladies who run noodle shop....it's just curiosity about life in general.

No need to attack or criticize others on this forum if you have nothing nice or productive or relevant to say. Just move on to next post that interests you please.