View Single Post
Old 23-09-2017, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40403 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickopath View Post
Had dinner for the Hungry Ghost Festival from my company 2 weeks back. Was drunk after which & when woke up next morning, saw the pantry Indian auntie who was almost 20 yrs older than me was sucking on me. Got a fright of my life, I almost jump up of the bed with a really dry throat & headache.

Look around I was at a decent Fragrance Hotel room. Both of us were completely nude. I asked her with my dry throat what happened & she told me I was the one who tackle her after the dinner ended & we both went to book the room for a night.

I was so shock I could not remember what happened. She told me we had sex twice without protection. I almost cried after hearing until she requested me to have another round. I apologised to her and tumbled to pick up my clothes and wash up before begging her not to tell anyone. She's a widowed by the way but an really regret what we done but worst still as I cannot remembered what happened

Rush out of room after putting back my clothes and apologies to her again. Seeing her wrinkle body really disgusted me. Nowadays trying my best to avoid her whenever at work. Good thing she did not mentioned a thing about our night together.
A lesson learned never get drunk again especially 7 mths

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4 AhMin 1/5