View Single Post
Old 18-10-2017, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lorong 20 House 62 (New Joint - China Meimei)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Maybe getting old.
Nowadays I feel chemistry to me matters more than skill, after the gal has passed the looks & racks department for me; and most intense lovemaking for me occurs when the gal is in synch, often culminating in explosive climax for both of us.
I go for spontaneity and non-stereotypical session even in commercial sex these days. TBH, I last have had an insane orgasmic and passionate session with Dan Dan (ex WL @ 54A) albeit she may not be the prettiest and best service WL I have bonked in 54A. Having said that, I sometime go for hardcore commando service WL, never mind their body built and/or looks so long they are not grossly plump and too milfy. I could get bore easily and hence I crave for varieties. GL meets my local needs as such. That's the beauty of GL I guess ...

My Personal FR Thread: