Thread: Football Coach
View Single Post
Old 27-01-2017, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Football Coach

I detached my lips from hers. A trail of saliva connected them which i wiped off onto her face. I looked at her glistening body. Young, tight and filled with all types of bodily juices. She turned to face me and looked down at her pussy. She placed to fingers on her pink engorged sex cave and hiked up her hips. She put her fingers into her wet juicy cunt and dug around till she found my deposit. She let the cum drip onto the floor.

"Wow coach!" she panted.

"You filled me up."

I should have been worried about getting this young teen girl pregnant but I wasn't. My head was lost in lust. I just needed her body. She was a fuck toy for me. I just needed to play more. I smiled and her.

"Go wash up babe," I said.

"Round two awaits!" I grabbed her flowery blanket and wiped my dick off.

It seemed like a nothing thing but it was a****listic in a way. Like her things didn't mean much to me. She was there to please me and her things were just props for me to use as I please. I slumped on her bed beside her. She planted another kiss on my lips. Slow and tender. And then she got up and walked off to her bathroom.

"Be right back coach." she replied.

I watched her perky ass bounce as she walked off. I heard water running in the bathroom and after a few minutes she walked back into the room. She was still a vision. Hair slicked back and body clean and ripe. Her pink nipples were erect and her cheeks and neck were still flushed. Her pussy was still engorged and even though she had washed and wiped her cunt, it was still moist with her juices. She was still horny and ready for more. I wanted to her even more. I knew everything about this was wrong.

A teacher/coach fucking a student. So wrong but it was so hot at the same time. My cock twitched as Lilly climbed onto the bed.

"Suck me," I softly commanded.