View Single Post
Old 17-07-2022, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2034 / Power: 23
eEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond repute
Agogo bar in Saphan Kwai (Lat Phrao) area

If you think that Nana, Sow Cow Boy and Patong are the only places in Bangkok with Agogo bars, then you have not cheong Bangkok hard enough!!

There are a few agogo bar in Saphan Khwai for the locals. Generally the ladies are prettier and fairer (as oppose to the tanned and auntie looking ones in Nana/Cowboy). I visited Nana and Cowboy last week and all are tanned skinned and 98% CMI for Asian standard. Ang moh like type

So I went Saphan Khwai. First I went to Rainbow 2. Not very big, a little quiet. About 15 customers on a Monday. There are a few pretty fair looking ladies But all dancing in bikini on stage (no nude). Does not look fun, so I walked off after 1 beer.

Then I went T-DED99. Happening place!! Lots of girls and fair complexion one. There are about 20 customers but many girls in bikini (no nude again).

So what so fun?
All the girls are wearing bikini walking around or dancing on stage (no naked dancing)
Well I had 2 C cup girls with me, fair complexion and quite good look. One on my left and one on my right. They sat with me for like 2 hours and my hands were squeezing them. Left and right hand holding one C cup each of 2 different girls. At the end, I paid each THB 500 (yes is S$20) tips each. The drinks are reasonable (cant recall the price) and ladies drink is cheap also. In general drinks prices lower than Cowboy and Nana.
That is not all!! Is in process of sitting with 2 ladies, there were a few ladies (again is fair complexion and looks good), came over for hit and run session. What does it mean? Well they will ask you if you want them to dance on you!! If yes, they will sit on your lap, flip up their bikini top and shake their body while sitting on your lap. Free feel to squeeze. Is about 2 mins only, guess how much? Is THB 100 (S$4). I had like 10 sessions of that, which cost me S$40. All looks and cup can make it ok!!

Overall is more fun and girls are better suited for Asian taste. If you know how to speak Thai, you should try there. I speak sufficient Thai. But the ladies there also told me that they have Japanese and Koreans customers who cannot speak Thai. Try once at least. While these are local joints, the people there are normal cheongsters. I dun see any pai kai looking ones or the gangster chief type. I just mind my own business and have my own fun.

The location wise, is near Saphan Khwai BTS station.

Google map : https://www.google.com/maps/place/T-...!4d100.5504057

I must reiterate that because I speak Thai (I can converse without using a word of English/Mandarin that whole night), and I went alone. It was easier for me. But the ladies told me they also have customers who do not speak Thai.

Any bro here care to share your experience at Saphan Khwai area?

Last edited by eEconomist; 17-07-2022 at 11:45 PM.