View Single Post
Old 28-08-2011, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Sorry for my very late reply on this magnificent FR!

My Brother U-Da-Man, you are making it really hard for me to find the appropriate words on how to respond and praise your FRs. May I say perfect?

But alas, for me, this is only second to another one of your FRs. Remember that FR you did on Kathy (H07(2F)R06)? Bro, I still can't get over it! OK!

I looking - looking for it but difficult to find it because it is buried deep into the archives of this thread. Maybe if you could give me a hint as to what month and year it was I could pinpoint that FR and bring it up again!

Well, only if you have time, just my thoughts. Thank you once again for your FR Bro.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
My lucky day! Finally an awesome session at PT after a long time.

.....Janet was in!And there was no queue! And she just finished with a customer when I approached her door so no need to wait at all!! My lucky day!.....

Cheers