View Single Post
Old 17-10-2017, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 15
TightV deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTightV deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Do you regret marrying?

Do i regret marrying?

I am beginning to feel it lately.

In the first place, how did i get myself into this marriage, one may ask.. I got married for convenience. ever heard people saying, "you should marry someone who loves you, more than you love the other person"? I took this statement to practice.

I do love this woman (June) whom i marry, but not the head-over-heels kind. We went through couple of rough patches in our career, hers and mine, supporting each other wherever possible. We had voice our opinions on each other, but have never ever gotten into a "full blown" quarrel/fight. Kudos to her mild temperament. I really take my hats off to her, for swallowing her pride, and enduring my temper.

2 years ago, i raise an issue which has been hanging there for over 2 years.. She said she will do something, however, i did not see efforts. Its is not exactly a big matter, but the seeds of bitterness did grow in me.

Now, my life biggest curveball hit me. I met Lina, and fell in love. Yes, fell in love.

there are so many questions ringing in my head now (in no particular sequence)..

1. Did i fall in love with Lina because i am unhappy with June?
2. Did i fall in love with Lina because she is "something new", "someone fresh"?
3. Do i really want a divorce?
4. Do i wanna go for "true love"?
5. But then again, is this really "true love" with Lina?
6. etc etc...

(names are of course change )

Just ranting...

男人不是神,只是一个人....

Am a guy who like Tight-Vagina(s), who doesn't? right?

memories of the ladies i have f**k "A Globetrotter's Booty of Memories"