View Single Post
Old 03-08-2017, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New 2036: Former 2041 cat 150 PRC house

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
Avoid this house, run by gangster. Last week, saw OKT threaten to beat up my friend after he fails to select a girl after ~10min.To be frank, the quality of the girls at that time were quite disappointing.
You sure? I doubt any OKT dare to do that as one phone call to the police would land the OKT in big trouble. Unless your friend is the one causing all this trouble in the first place.

My Personal FR Thread: