View Single Post
Old 27-03-2024, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 11
Petar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Still ongoing now? More details bro, hehe. Exciting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post
Did have sex with my ex after we broke off for about 6 months. She came over to my house to pass me my birthday present which she said that she bought it before we broke off. I invited her into the house and started chit chatting. I got to know that soon after we broke off she got to know an Army officer and they have started dating. She told me that the feeling just seem so weird. I asked if she has sex with him, she was quite shock with my question but she said no but they did have heavy petting and she did hj for him.
Didn't know what got over me next but all I know was that I pulled her over to me and started kissing her....she responded to my kissing and began grabbing me tightly....to me that's the green light to carry on before she changed her mind.
I was dry for 6 months so I could I missed this opportunity....I had 2 great shots in that session. After the session she cuddle next to me and whispered to me that she missed making love with me after we broke off.

After that session....she will come over to my house whenever her boyfriend need to stay in camp for duty or have out field training.