View Single Post
Old 04-11-2017, 09:58 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 13
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

1st visit to Angels' Aura after all the good reviews given by fellow bros.

2nd or 3rd blood for Miya yesterday.
https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=670652

OKT: Give him full marks for being patient yet efficiently direct.
Location: B area walk up apartment. Discreet. Big spacious room, clean bed and stuff.
Miya is from BKK, told me she is 24yo. Didnt ask for her occupation as I was more interested on what kind of assets she has instead lol.

Looks: 8/10 same as pics except she is more smiley and looks really AV OL pattern especially when she wore her big spectacles. Actually, she smiled a lot which is good cos it brought out the happy SYT thingy in her. The more I look at her, the better she looks. Her skin complexion is pretty smooth too.

Body: 9/10 Same as her 3rd advertised pics. Really sexy curvy body. A real woman's body on her 156cm frame. Smooth with the usual thai tan but fantastic to grope and rubba from head to toe

Boobs: 10/10. 34C or 34b natural big firm non saggy boobies. Spent a lot of time feasting on those 2 wonderfully twin peaks. I am dead sure I did not feel silicone. Maybe more experts can come forward to verify. Legit..one of the best fullest boobies around.

Pussy: 9/10. Young and tight. Shaved and all ready to be painted all day long lol. No smell and she reacted sensually with every lash from my tongue.

Frenching: 9/10. Non stop from start to end cos Miya is just so friendly and ice was easily broken. Again, my type of french slow and steady to build up the atmosphere.

BBBJ: 9/10. Slurpy with varied speeds with occasional DT. And she can really blow my cock for a long time.

FJ: 9/10. Accommodating to all position changes. The best is her riding which furious as she auto engaged in frenching at every opportunity lol. Turned her over for missionary and pounded her tight pussy at turbo speed with my tongue stuck in her mouth and before long, I blasted my load into the CD. 2nd shot, same old riding before she auto turned to reverse stance, followed by missionary till I was about to cum and CIM into her waiting mouth with her permission of coz. The best part was when she opened her mouth and showed me my cum and tried to swallow before spitting out and exclaiming why it tastes like cigarette lol. Smoker's cum ma

GFE: This one is high cos she seems to be all out to please lol. Miya speaks simple english and chatted happily about life and stuff. All this time, I was busy squeezing her boobs and fingering her shaved pussy. She kinda miss Thai food so for those who are interested to KC her, somtam is the key la.

Summary: Legit stable with real live pics of ladies, not that this is a secret anymore lol.

Happy bonking na