View Single Post
Old 04-11-2017, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 8
doll88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoll88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthonylim568 View Post
Had a session with Sara from Doll88

Her looks are definitely better in real life! Great features and definitely a girl with lots and lots of GF experience. 

Boobs- Natural B+ almost reaching C cupped boobs. Very soft to the touch.

Frenching- Lots of intimate kisses with lots of tongue action.

BBBJ+AR- This is one of her best forte. Great tongue licking and twirling action around my little bro. And licking around my ass while teasing me. Professional in my opinion. 

Showering- SOP with a little catbath.

CIM Swallow- Tried ask she swallows your sperms and shows you her seductive licking that she loves it.

GF Experience- Really great girlfriend care and vibes coming from her. She really treats you well. Lots of intimate action.

Bonus* Some real actions from my side. She may look quiet and sweet as, but when she gets turned on, she is very initiative and commanding & accommodating as well. Cowgirl riding is definitely wad she enjoys most. Riding and while you are squeezing her boobs, simply beyond words that could describe.*

Arrangements were easy. Okt attentive and responsive. Great recommendation. Job well done.

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoy!
Thanks Bro Anthonylim568 for the FR on Sara