View Single Post
Old 13-12-2004, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 22
somebody99 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersomebody99 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersomebody99 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersomebody99 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersomebody99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Kunming - China

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen
Dear Brother Somebody99,

Wow! Did not know you have another Beijing Hospital girl friend, in addition to Xiao Wang! You must be having fun in China hor!

Aiyoh! no lah! i dun have another galfriend lah! hahaha.... bro sinoview was only joking, hahaha... that was the first time i went to CP, & juz once.

I have to admit that I am over the prime, and can only watch you all, young turks having funs in China. Are you around in Singapore on the week of 20 Dec 2004. I am thinking of meeting brothers such as Sinoview, Tripping, VAXVMS and you, and others for coffee and exchange views. Please let me know.

With best regards from Kunming
i will be around, think bro sinoview & vax will be around too, tr|p|ng dun think he will be back yet, maybe he will reply you later. give me a call when u r back lah, still the same number. if you forgotten, i will call u on 20th dec.
happy x'mas!