Thread: auto clearance
View Single Post
Old 22-08-2017, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: auto clearance

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
I am reading some of the comments in the BP article and they raised some interesting issues. What about the immigration stamp as well as the white card we fill up. If stopped by a police check in the kingdom , will we be hauled to the police station and waste precious holiday time explaining to them? If we decide to use the manned lanes instead of the auto booths , will the officer ask for the return white card and refuse us thru?

Or worse?

Maybe we can fill up the cards but if the arrivial card is not taken , throw it away in town before the airport. Keep the departure cards.

I have no ideas how to explain the non-chop.
Same concern i raised much earlier
another thing is , what about those with visa with multiple entry or even Re-entry permit?

I'M CIM KING