The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69

Old Yesterday, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 16
FucKDeviL has much to be proud ofFucKDeviL has much to be proud ofFucKDeviL has much to be proud ofFucKDeviL has much to be proud ofFucKDeviL has much to be proud ofFucKDeviL has much to be proud ofFucKDeviL has much to be proud ofFucKDeviL has much to be proud ofFucKDeviL has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Review for Lia SNS

*Her looks and personality definitely classify her as a cutie
*Young with long hair and look better than in pic
*Her skin is very milky and white which I like
*She has a well-proportioned figure with a slim curvy and slender body
*Nice ass and nice pointed perky boobs
*Not sure of size but boobs felt natural and nice
*Fluent and reciprocating with lotsa tongue sword-fighting frenching
*Nice soft lips while frenching with no bad breath.
*She did her BBBJ with a unique rhythm, no teething effect
*She started slowly with suction and then suddenly she would suck it hard for a while.
*Pussy shaved and very cleanly and get juicy real fast, as in really fast no joke.
*She loves to be licked and her moans are very seductive
*Started with cowgirl she grinded her way to tease me
*Switch to doggy grab her ass bang her while looking to in the mirror
*Can feel the tightness from her pussy
*The way she moans and her expression make u bang harder,
*Remove condom let her continue to suck till finish in her mouth
*Super max gfe as i felt she like a sweet gf that got a secret wild side. .
* No issue with communication as her english is good
*Will like to RTF her soon

An awesome session with a nice young Russian lady.

Guy must not miss her else will regret for sure.

Thank SNS for the arrangement
Old Yesterday, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Wee0502 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaysmovedown View Post
Yeah can confirm this is true. Was a regular with alin and she told me she work ktv as well. She showe me before the mamasan texts and saw her $500 rate. I helped her paynow mamasan's cut before where alin pass me cash first, I joking told her she not scared I run ah lol. Lucky she didn't try to KC me by telling me sob stories but not sure how she's like in ktv though.

Met a few other ladies also working ktv and all told me they dislike working in ktv but have to earn as much before going back, really respect.

Just curious bro, was alin angpai type in KTV or the standard even higher there, cause she's a 10 for me hahaha
Alin quite ambitious to be honest. She is a university graduate, trained herself hard in gym, not sure if you notice, her calf muscle is very strong, I myself have very strong calf muscle but not as strong as hers. It prompted me to train harder after that. She worked in ktv on daily basis, one other girl said she can only take 1 day on 1 day off.

And you know what, after Alin, I tested every other girl’s calf muscle. Sounds stupid right….

Last edited by Wee0502; Yesterday at 07:24 PM.
Old Yesterday, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaysmovedown View Post
Bro, saw your post that you only go for looks. I think most vp girls are 7-8, jolin and alin are exception, both are 10 for me. But yeah the photoshop are a problem lol
That’s why writing honest FR here is important. Jolin really impressed me to be honest, I din expect her to be that good.
Old Yesterday, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
Definitely not the yandao factor. If I had been that yandao, why would I go for commercial sex? 😂😂
Just a question out of curiosity, are they trained to praise every client Yan Dao when they meet the client?
Old Yesterday, 09:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Alwaysmovedown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Alin quite ambitious to be honest. She is a university graduate, trained herself hard in gym, not sure if you notice, her calf muscle is very strong, I myself have very strong calf muscle but not as strong as hers. It prompted me to train harder after that. She worked in ktv on daily basis, one other girl said she can only take 1 day on 1 day off.

And you know what, after Alin, I tested every other girl’s calf muscle. Sounds stupid right….
Yeah the way she ride, the slamming make a abit painful actually
Old Yesterday, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrandyrockhard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrandyrockhard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrandyrockhard is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

How tf are you testing their calf muscle???

Are you one of those peoples who grew up with abusive father who beat their mother to pulp, therefore unable to appreciate ladies with less than strong legs? Lol
Old Yesterday, 11:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
dklstar is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I met up with Ashley recently. Her pictures are real and genuine.But she is a lot more prettier in person. We started in the shower and finished on the bed - sweating after all kinds of naughtiness. This girl is an experience for sure, really enjoyed my moment. Highly recommend to all.
Old Today, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 2
jayzay deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjayzay deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

well most of them can’t drink a lot and their so called “go ktv to work daily”, they aren’t really going to drink much but rather straight to the point of finding a customer for a quick bonk at those notorious bars and not ktv… and at double or triple what they earn from a bonk at VP easily. won’t be sharing the location they work at but hey since we have VP we don’t need it too VP boss actually very good to them have flexible arrangements for them to take up and not like totally control their after work hours. like pre-agreed timings and stuff which i won’t disclose too much here.
Old Today, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrandyrockhard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrandyrockhard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrandyrockhard is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Just a question out of curiosity, are they trained to praise every client Yan Dao when they meet the client?
No FLs ever called me Yandao. Why don't you tell us what you experienced instead of making assumptions.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1