The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
yourcarrothead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
I don't remember that she is the bestie, I just know AY is very close with Xiao Xi... Guess KY was one of the mahjong kaki...
Yupp always get to see the mahjong table. Although Vanilla, out of the 3, I personally prefer xiaoxi/huanleduo more for her body and skills. Anyi for her looks. Pity, I couldn't get much mileage from them.

Last edited by yourcarrothead; Today at 01:38 PM.
Old Today, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 4
Machomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
And those mls are paying condo price for such a lousy place. Really blood sucker.
Exactly, and tell the MLs do less with little efforts or no need drop pant can earned a lot of money, that’s why these batch are Vanilla, because the sucker told the MLs asked Bros to buy them expensive things or asked for money. These batch some MLs still around
Old Today, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 3
massageguy2021 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageguy2021 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageguy2021 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Visited Lin Lin few days ago because of her exotic looks, and the pic of her in the blue one piece attracted me. https://sglonelyguy32.com/linlin-massage/

Was welcomed into the condo apartment in a sexy set of lingerie. Pics online are relatively accurate, just a bit tanner in person, quite pretty imo. She has a rather interesting take on life, had quite a laugh while listening to her share about it.

Took a quick shower before receiving a forgettable short massage. Catbath and boobs massage felt thorough, boobs are enhanced, front is soft whereas the back felt harder, slightly disappointed but not that big of an issue because still felt nice for groping from the front.

Started hj with oil on top me while I play with her tits and roaming her body. After a few minutes of jerking, she re-positioned herself beside me so that I had easier access to her boobs. Surprised that she managed to make me blow my load within 10 mins because I usually take more than 15mins to shoot.

Quite likely to RTM. Despite taking only the most basic package, she does not shortchange in service and has a good personality.
Old Today, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2068 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
lol. He can zap me back.
ha ha, no need zap bah

sometimes pple ask is because the location is convenient for a quickie. Especially for bro with CO who monitor closely
Old Today, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
shinigamiz09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondahesus View Post
Short MR for Addy

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/addy-massage/

Location: Nearby bar street with no lift access (need climb stairs lol) Apartment only have 1 bed, toilet and a small kitchen area.

Looks: Resemblance to her 5th picture but afew years older ba. Boobs are around small B. Body petite size. Nvr access below as she claims code red

Massage: Super brief light taps only.

Sensual: Top up to 3B for BBBJ, her tongue action super slurpy. Got AR, catbath and also mouth fucked her (YMMV) IMO quite shiok.

Overall: Decent fastfood style for BBBJ and AR. in and out around 40mins

Short MR for Xiao Qi

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/massage-xiaoqi/

Location: Nearby car showrooms and a swedish furniture store. Share apartment with another ML. Bed indeed has no bedsheet and furthermore no tension.

Looks: Resemblance to her 3rd and 4th picture especially the picture with denim jacket. Boobs sizable B. Body not fat. Legs long and slender.

Massage: Some light presses nothing special. Provided head massage after deed.

Sensual: top up 3B for BBBJ, especially like how she lick my balls, bbbj suck for a few minutes den she stopped and moved to HJ (YMMV)

Overall: I think she will get more comfortable around u after deed ba, can tell there is higher GFE during head massage.

Short MR for Anna

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/annamassage/

Location: Accessible for foot soldiers. Shared apartment with another ML which can opt for tarma lol

Looks: looks same as her pictures, Boobs are small B. Petite body and no visible fats. Find her voice abit hoarse.

Massage: Got put in effort but too light for my liking. Head massage after deed.

Sensual: Seems like she is still new to this line, greenhorn

Overall: She is a pretty gal and that helps alot lol.
Thanks for the recommendation on Addy bro. Decide to write a short FR for her because she said she gonna RTC for 2 weeks soon.

Looks : 7/10 like lower few pics
Body : 8/10 to me. No fats but definitely not B la. Boob lover avoid but if you like skinny girls like me 👍👍👍
Massage: non existent.
Sensual: 8/10 So the whole point was i saw have AR and BBBJ. AR was short while but when flipped over for the BBBJ i must say she knows what shes doing. Managed to make me CIM with no hands. Suck me dry before asking me to shower.

Place is not hard to find. Room abit tiny thats all. But proper shower and all. unlike some places.

Abit commercial but i like the hard work.
Old Today, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 17
bwxym deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybwxym deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by puremoni View Post
https://sglonelyguy32.com/massage-kiki/

Service Vaniila but the face and body is flawless.Not sure why she in this line , can find a rich man and be a rich tai tai.Well conversationist,me as a anti social,she manage to throw question to let me talk and very comfortable speaking with her . She seens a knowledge person, Can be a gf , wife material.Hope she find a good life after quitting this line.
She was but not now, not many viable option to fund expense.
Old Today, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 14
puremoni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lightbulb Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
She is a college graduate, worked as an OL in Shenzhen before.
No wonder she talk like those clever and knowledge person
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1