The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Today, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 18
The Associate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThe Associate is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Jacky from Terminal21
A really belated FR, but promised her to post one so here it goes

It was a satisfactory fuck, booked 2s, 1 cim and 1 due to intense missionary.

It was a real intense lovemaking with passionate french any chance she got.Pussy was wet the entire session, not once stopped midway to put on some KY.

Eat her pussy out first before anything else, she grabbed my hair between her thighs while moaning. Asked her to sit on my face which she obliged, petite size keh can do anything you want. Her turn for bj. She then bj the hell out of me with a cim. I think she is high already when give bj, suction is damn power, 5 mins of mouth fuck before turns into a cim.

2nd round got to enter her tight pussy, gentle at first then when the french become more intense, so is the pump. Changed several positions, finally release in missionary.

If you want service, she is the one. The perfect Gnd vibe girl with beach tan, when you free her g string n bra you can see those bikini lines. Damn….
Old Today, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1702 / Power: 5
slimtea has a brilliant futureslimtea has a brilliant futureslimtea has a brilliant futureslimtea has a brilliant futureslimtea has a brilliant futureslimtea has a brilliant futureslimtea has a brilliant futureslimtea has a brilliant futureslimtea has a brilliant futureslimtea has a brilliant futureslimtea has a brilliant future

Paris(Seduction) Recommended for bros that love Slim and Skinny girls

Looks: Office Lady Look
Body: Skinny type of girl all natural
BBBJ: Great Suction with lots of licking and sucking
FJ: Very tight and nice for doggy
GFE: Very good. Can hold conversation and always giggles

Overall she's a decent bonk. Nice Big room with proper facilities.
$120/45mins/1shot was my damage and i m totally ok with the pricing.
Thanks Bro seduction for the early arrangement.
FR as Promised.
Old Today, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
panthermoon is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t...ighlight=bella
FR for BELLA
OKT : SEDUCTION 101%

Looks : 10/10 she is very cute , hot and not much diff from tele photos

Body : 9/10 she is slim and boob just the right amount for me, consider soft though

BBBJ : 10/10 she started her the BJ sensual, sloppy good and wet, very nice build up, wah I cannot resist. She can go slow go fast, nothing more I can ask for

Pussy : 10/10 young abalone natural wet easily by just touching it and playing w it

FJ : 10/10 She became a sexy beast who is okay with some hard bonking and passionate fucks. Her riding skills is top notch and definitely not a dead fish or a time watcher! Enjoyed my session

RTF : 1000% for sure before she goes back
Old Today, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 11
Axksiwz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAxksiwz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Lisa - Terminal21

Got myself verified pretty quick n efficient

Looks - 7/10
90% similar to the picture on the forums, wild and naughty girl,

Body - 9/10
Curvy and thick build with a few tattoo and nice meaty ass, really a good cushion for doggie

Boobs - 10/10
Natural and big, full of meats, nice and soft to suck, lick and squeeze, for big boobs lover definitely

Catbath - 8/10
Catbath me from head to toe then proceeded to Bj. Quite skillful with her tongue. It gets better during 2nd round prep, perhaps alr warmed up

BJ - 9/10
Good suction with DT, swirling tongue all over the head and balls. Hands either playing with balls or playing with her melons, invited me to watch, never once my didi lose interest liao

FJ - 10/10
Excellent rider with boobs show. Able to maintain the right angle for me to pound her from below during cowgirl (front and reverse). Changed to doggie, deep deep penetration, my finger found her clit from side, boom you got a loud moans like Dolby sound system

Attitude - 8/10
Service with smile, but not talking much though. I also introvert haha

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=988215

Old Today, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 4
BizarreXmc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBizarreXmc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by top319 View Post
FR for May from Galaxy

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=987330

OKT: my go to stable, no bait n switch. Friendly as always.

Look: shy shy type, stare at her awhile, she will turn away n laugh. Slim, fair n smooth skin. Same as pic. Nth to complain about.

Boobs: original B with slight sag. Sensitive nips

FJ: showered alone with mouthwash, foreplay with clothes on. Full on french from the start, soft lips, she rubs my cock while I rub her clit. Her BBBJ was good, had to control if not will CIM. Had to stop her, n pull her up n french again. Flip her switch by playing her nips, she pull me up n start with missionary alr. Inside less than 5mins, surrender 1st shot alr, shower n rest while she lying on my chest n slp. 2nd shot, tried her cowgirl n was not disappointed, she can ride well, ended in doggy.

GFE: basic English, shy and cute type. My type. Nvr play phone.

Rtf: will rtf when I return to SG. Hope she is still here.
Syt for sure👍 she is one of the hidden gem
Service wise solid!
Old Today, 01:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Alistile deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nina from Silks

She has a voluptuous hourglass figure. When you see her, you will know why I said that.

11/10 for effort. She takes the trouble to shower / dry me up. She even asks me what type of sex and the positions I like.

On the bed she makes the effort to do the things I told her. Her bbbj was really good as her strong suction and ball licking and sucking was quite nice. Then she capped me and I made her lie on the edge of the bed as I pumped her. Her boobs were quite exciting to see remind and her moans got louder as I pumped harder before I released.

During rest she gave me a really good massage. Then we proceeded with round 2. She took my little bro in her mouth and worked her magic and in a matter of minutes I was HIGH again. We tried doggy with her wide ass and her pussy was tight. I turn her over as I wanted to see her boobs again and bonk her even harder this time and she climaxed as I came.

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t...highlight=nina
Old Today, 01:39 PM
Samster (M)

Alistile deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Vodka from Seduction really got me hooked bros!

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t...ighlight=vodka

Looks - 9/10 Cute and looks like the pictures and video provided once i saw her video on telegram i faster booked a slot with OKT went to the booking feeling skeptical but turns out she was exact and that got me real excited

Body - 8.5/10 cute perky butt. Nice body figure.

Pussy - 9/10 Tight and with some teasing she got easily wet

BBBJ - 10/10 suction strong, hand stroking match the momentum with her mouth. She tease me by sucking my balls and licking me all over.

FJ - 10/10 She’s tight, accommodating to position changes. She moans really well. Cowgirl,missionary and doggy. Can do multiple positions with no complains shes a wild one and she definately can ride well.
Old Today, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 10
jeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Claudia from 7th Heaven

Think this lady needs no further intro given all the raved reviews that she’s been getting. Some of them were well written & informative, I dun think I can do better than them. So I’m juz gonna give my reviews based on my personal experiences.

Looks: 8.5/10 I would have given her a 9 in normal circumstances cos I think I think she has really nice facial features, but hav to be objective here, given that she’s afterall in her 30’s, so she might not be some Bros here “Cup of Tea”, if u know wat I mean. But she’s definitely a lao chio! There was a Bro who mentioned that she looks like Reiko Kobayakawa (小早川怜子), personally I find that she looks a lot more like Yuna Shiina (椎名ゆな). In fact, this is 1 of the reason I patronised her when I saw the earlier posted photos . The real resemblance is quite close too!

Body : 8/10 Petit frame & slightly fleshy on the sides. Enhanced C cups, which are relatively soft.

Shower : Not much action here aside from some kisses, HJ and a few minutes of BBBJs. Like wat the Bros mentioned earlier, her BBBJ & DT is considered quite top notch, IMO. Though I ain’t a big fan of BJs, she still got me quite hard & aroused. She then cleaned me up & we proceed to the bed.

BBBJ : 9/10 Like I said, quite skillful & I’m quite surprised that she actually DT me for a few times. Hhmm, n she told me that she’s fresh in this trade….errrrrhhh, I dunno la, I usually take Sian Bu’s word with a grain of salt la, cos I mean, how many normal gals u know actually can blow really well & can DT 1? Read on & u get wat I mean .

Frenching : 10/10 Yup, it’s awesome. She has a funny way where she’ll suck your lip then proceed to move her tongue in to meet yours. Got a bit of PSE or love/sex movie scene to it.

FJ : 10/10 It’s quite an experience too. We started off in missionary & I pumped her for gd 10mins by she hug my neck & told me she wanna take over. She then straddled me & cowgirl for abt 10mins. Increasing her tempo (& her stereo) gradually in the process & then she suddenly stopped & spasm abit, her eyes closed & she let a slight groan. Her expression was a mix of pain and relief. I asked her if she’s in pain or wat, & she said she came quite hard. I said OK & took over cos she’s a lil lembeh after that. Pumped her for another 10mins & I finally blew off my 1st load. Cleaned up in the shower & she massaged me for 15mins. It’s great that she’s relatively fluent in mandarin so we had a nice conversation. Rnd 2 started shortly & more or less the same as the previous rnd, juz that I was quite shocked that I came way faster than I expected. To rnd it up, it was a gd bonk, her cowgirl is quite impressive IMO, & I’m surprised that she still had the ample energy to ride me for the 2 rnds, given that I booked her for a late evening slot. Which is y I’m not fully sold that she’s really green in this trade, otherwise, she muz have “practiced her skills” @ home with all her JAV materials (maybe with other dudes too)

GFE: 10/10 Nothing to complaint & full of praise. Really a mixed of “Old Flames” experience & PSE .

RTF: Really wanted too, but given the recent stocks of FLs in the mkt now, gotta contemplate. + Vit M abit low now ☹.
Old Today, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Hippie11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short FR for Meena (RP)

Another gem discovered, after read previous bro FR, have to try to see if its true

High GFE girl with awesome service

Looks : WYSIWYG , quite a looker, chiobu

First time experiencing this, its a mixture of innocent school days + getting a One night stand from the club. Im mesmerised by her looks, her gfe is really high, and the sex was heaty and full of passion. Excellent figure, totally my type, Nonetheless, bros have to try to know what Im talking about
Old Today, 02:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
cumbag is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Lady: Zoey
Stable: Lust365

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthr...highlight=zoey

Okt: good recommendation from okay

Looks: 9/10 pretty
Body: 9/10 petite, 44kg ( 4 kg goes to boobies haha )
Boobs: 9/10 huge melons
Bbbj: 8.5/10 good lickings and suction
Fj: 9/10 perfect for cowgirl. Massaging and licking her nipples was so comforting
Gfe: 9/10 no awkward feels
Old Today, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Domio67 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

JUNE from LA

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.ph...8#post23416808

Face: 8/10 cute + pretty, attractive eyes
Boobs: 9/10 big boobs , Natural as well, i think its about C cup
Body: 8.5/10 my type of girl, not skinny type, superb ass
Catbath: 10/10 use her tongue to clean me up
FJ: 9/10 did every position u an imagine, sex exercise
GFE: 10/10 gfe gao gao, we are frenching and playing each other body constantly
RTF: Yes one must rtf

Old Today, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 10
Tasha deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTasha deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Club Friday
Mika

Look: 9/10 Long hair, smooth skin, not much diff from the photos
Body: 9.5/10 Very tall liao, E cup all a work of men, and beautifully shaped. Tattoos on the side very hot one
BBBJ: 10/10 slow and sensual, sexy slurpy sound and eye contact throughout. She takes her time and doesn't rush, suits my liking best. In the middle of the Bj, I stopped and dfk her, so sensual bro, them so back to business again hahaha
FJ: 10/10, tight and wet, sensual moves, rhythm is very good in many positions, doggie is even better with clit fucking n boobs fondling. Switched her to missionary, pump her while sucking that huge tits.. I really want to bring her home n suck those every day sia
GFE: 9/10 bubbly personality, attentive and caring to make sure all is good. Her french is lovers type, might involved feeling if not careful LOL

RTF: Very likely, I think if you want big boobs type she is the safest bet, cfm will receive good svc

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=985977
Old Today, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 5
riggerMW deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny84 View Post
Oh... Don't allow sucking her boobs, ok. It's skip for me. anyway.....
It's not that she doesn't allow, she just didn't like it. Perhaps if you ask nicely and do it gently, I think she may agree.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1