The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-06-2024, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 14
tokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveewayulie View Post
How old is this shishi?
Sibei old. Only the big fairy cannon keep promoting.
Old 17-06-2024, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 16
ipjh89 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteripjh89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Juagen - where to go?

Anyone able to share vera's contact? Would like to give her a try but cant find her listing on slg anymore
Old 18-06-2024, 09:31 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 857 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

I have one new ML i tried to recommend for Juagen. Her name is Ke Ke, not new to this scene and she told me about 10years of working experience here. Her location at Eunos area.

Looks: 7/10, im a milf lover and she is petite and slim, face wont reject kind. Should be in 40s also.
Massage: 9/10, definitely not piano type and very professional especially her leg stepping
Juagen: 7/10, not the best but good enough as my loads flew onto my shoulder. She puts in alot effort and even told me she want to learn from any thai JG master so that her skill can be better and even want to the cert for JG. Abit of the shen shen feel when she rubs the balls area but not there yet. Hahaha sorry i very particular about JG standard. Btw she knows prostate and can do it properly with finger glove without any top-up of money. Include entrance total damage is 2 blue, 1 red and 4 purple

Keen bro can PM me for her ctc. I guess many people already know about her

Old 18-06-2024, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 2
moomoo40 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Qian Qian. Thanks to bro kazunori's contact.

Went there for JG and massage. I would say her strength is pretty good and her jg made me quite sore. Will RTM since I would consider quite value for money.
Old Yesterday, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hilllim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone able to pm Vera contact?
Old Yesterday, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 967 / Power: 12
gotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
I have one new ML i tried to recommend for Juagen. Her name is Ke Ke, not new to this scene and she told me about 10years of working experience here. Her location at Eunos area.

Looks: 7/10, im a milf lover and she is petite and slim, face wont reject kind. Should be in 40s also.
Massage: 9/10, definitely not piano type and very professional especially her leg stepping
Juagen: 7/10, not the best but good enough as my loads flew onto my shoulder. She puts in alot effort and even told me she want to learn from any thai JG master so that her skill can be better and even want to the cert for JG. Abit of the shen shen feel when she rubs the balls area but not there yet. Hahaha sorry i very particular about JG standard. Btw she knows prostate and can do it properly with finger glove without any top-up of money. Include entrance total damage is 2 blue, 1 red and 4 purple

She looks pretty familiar... think she was at B area previously before her current stint.
Old Yesterday, 04:59 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AkumaTenshi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hi Bro i am new here, able to PM her contact.
(Can to give me the cost for 90mins?)

Wanting to try JG and fire cupping (If she provide this)

Thank you.
Old Yesterday, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1135 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:

I went to find her during lunch time today, can affirm that she's the Ke Ke who has been with us for many years. Previously she was in a shop at Central area before moving to area B, and now she's at Eunos area.

Do note that her shop is around 10 mins walk without shelter.

The shop has a big bathroom, think of our usual HDB size bathroom with toilet, but without the toilet seat lol.

Her massage and JG is still good, I felt that she released a lot of tension in my legs before moving onto JG. She also does prostate massage with an additional top up.

Do note that she's leaving our shores sometime in July as she's going to the land of smiles to refresh her JG skills.

Will definitely RTM and back to my rotation list for JG.
Old Yesterday, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2793 / Power: 3
AlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotnotime View Post
She looks pretty familiar... think she was at B area previously before her current stint.
Yes, old birds.
Old Yesterday, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 9
Starx88 is a glorious beacon of lightStarx88 is a glorious beacon of lightStarx88 is a glorious beacon of lightStarx88 is a glorious beacon of lightStarx88 is a glorious beacon of light

Last time got a ml in BMC who got a cert from Thai master in JG. Any Bros know where she is now?
Old Yesterday, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1135 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starx88 View Post
Last time got a ml in BMC who got a cert from Thai master in JG. Any Bros know where she is now?
What's the ML's name? I'm not sure if you're referring to Eva or Anna..
Old Yesterday, 06:03 PM
Samster

gotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlMinH View Post
Yes, old birds.
Old bird experienced in JG is good ma.. not like those SYTs nowadays who claim to be able to JG but it ends up being a glorified HJ.
Old Yesterday, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2793 / Power: 3
AlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotnotime View Post
Old bird experienced in JG is good ma.. not like those SYTs nowadays who claim to be able to JG but it ends up being a glorified HJ.
Last time known as Coco at farrer park before moved to Balestier.
Old Yesterday, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlMinH View Post
Last time known as Coco at farrer park before moved to Balestier.
Well I've always called her ke ke based on her wechat ID. Don't remember that she offers prostate massage last time but maybe I'll give it a try soon, hopefully before she takes a break.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1