The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2455 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straddin View Post
Anyone tried 文文?
She looks familiar not sure is she was here the last time …

https://isyou-40.com/model/wenwen-3878/
here for eons. used to be known as 7 princess.
known for good massage.

yet to try.
Old Today, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1768 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvan View Post
True lo... there are many people out there who have 妄想症so when someone wrote a story about him and the ML, read it with a big pinch of salt or read it as a fiction story. You will never and wouldn't bother to know whether is it true or not.

Yesterday i had my fair share of weird encounters too. 1st, i was smoking near a bus stop when a chinaman approach me and ask me when i smoke, do i get paid? i was like what get paid? I pay for my own cigarettes leh, he said am i working for USA Intelligence agency? I told him i am singaporean leh what work for USA IA? Then he start talking things about USA but i already don't bother to listen, waiting for him to finish and walk away

2nd, booked a ML working at hotel yesterday night. Finished the deed and went home. Next morning, she sent me few messages claiming that she was being kicked out by the hotel and she claimed that i gave her a lousy reviews + reported her to the hotel management. Then start to blast a lot of bad things saying i am being too cruel, even she look different from the ad i also don't need to smash her ricebowl blah blah blah...

Even though i know my WX and phone number might be blacklisted by their ML platform i also don't bother to reply her i am not the 1 who baotoh her
siaolang sibei zuay

maybe her encounter is a good deterrance to others who all use fake pic...
Old Today, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1052 / Power: 8
okcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straddin View Post
Anyone tried 文文?
She looks familiar not sure is she was here the last time …

https://isyou-40.com/model/wenwen-3878/
As many bros have already pointed out, decent girl with very good massage and here for quite some time in Singapore already. Search this thread with "7P" and you will get the results.
Old Today, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Slideitoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Sindy from TT few weeks ago after some bro recommended her and definitely am not disappointed.

I would say at her price point, she’s definitely value for money though situated at a Spa shop. Massage is pretty average with slight teasing at the thigh area to bring the mood right but the bbbj is nice and sloppy. She’s also open to various fj positions and looks like she’s genuinely enjoying it too.

One thing to note is that her boobs are man-made, and not for bros who prefer natural ones.

Last edited by Slideitoff; Today at 10:57 AM.
Old Today, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowleaf View Post
Indeed indeed.
Normally will give more when RTM.

I know why we go for massage and also know what they want. Haha.
Yea bro, but baozi is straightforward enough to let you know her boundaries and manage your expectations, better than those giving hope then nth improved. Very vanilla but guess there's a reason she still surviving in this industry.
Old Today, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 2
AhJun001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAhJun001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Lora schedule always fully booked seems like no lack of customers, maybe that's why no need to up or maintain standard?

Anyway tried this Viet recently. Young, pretty, good massage, decent playability. But manmade boobs. She's been here for a while but strange not much reviews though she's good.

https://sglonelyguy32.com/anne-massage/

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamzombie View Post
Her massage wasn't that fantastic to start with. This time felt the overall service standards dropped as compared to her first stint. Only improvement as you mentioned is her new place, the previous one was not very clean and had a bad smell. Price is standard, not sure if reasonable.
Old Today, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 496 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by AhJun001 View Post
Lora schedule always fully booked seems like no lack of customers, maybe that's why no need to up or maintain standard?

Anyway tried this Viet recently. Young, pretty, good massage, decent playability. But manmade boobs. She's been here for a while but strange not much reviews though she's good.

https://sglonelyguy32.com/anne-massage/
Wanted to try the viet ml but she's quite hard to book imo, tried booking her a few times and sometimes she replies, sometimes she doesn't, and when she did, our timing couldn't match so ended not getting to book her after so long
Old Today, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
oldschoolman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just wanna say, jessie is great.
Fair skin, nice soft boobs. Meaty but def not fat.
Bj was great.
Old Today, 01:16 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 268 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42447 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy1982 View Post
She has worked out quite abit recently , slimmed down … I would not say fat … she is my fail safe for service now …

She does not have commercial feeling .
I always go for mls with proportional shape such as Kiki, Amei and Xiao Wan. MHT was in good shape before but not now, cos put on too much weigh already. And Xin Xin is more "fatter" then MHT.

However, if you are looking for bah bah gal, then that is a different story. I respect your taste.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1