The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2024, 02:27 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -27 / Power: 0
yoloboy191 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: THREAD FOR NATURAL BIG BREASTS ONLY.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekof View Post
Pmed to those keen
Bro I’m keen
Old 24-05-2024, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 11
API661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WongFeiHong View Post
Yes I tried her twice liao. Once at jalan besar and once at TPY. Boobs big but saggy abit. Face is her but add 20% fats lor.
can't agree more, not my type as I feel she is too meaty for my liking.
Old 25-05-2024, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 20
makop is a Helpful and Caring Samstermakop is a Helpful and Caring Samstermakop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklyCum View Post
I also read no.3 got very big soft natural boobs, but maybe secretly hidden in west so not well known yet.

Have visited her, this place have different entry price at the time I went only 89 was available.
Cat 1 location but with big window at cubicle door.

Looks: Like the photo above
Body: Add 15% meat to the rest of her photos.
Massage: 7, not bad but think strength and how much aching relive really depend on each individual. Anqi/Happy from SLG or SBC set the benchmark for me but too bad not sure where she is now.
Overall: Good service provided but probably won't RTM as there are better choice with superb service at a lower price in that area.
Old 25-05-2024, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 9
xiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by makop View Post
Have visited her, this place have different entry price at the time I went only 89 was available.
Cat 1 location but with big window at cubicle door.

Looks: Like the photo above
Body: Add 15% meat to the rest of her photos.
Massage: 7, not bad but think strength and how much aching relive really depend on each individual. Anqi/Happy from SLG or SBC set the benchmark for me but too bad not sure where she is now.
Overall: Good service provided but probably won't RTM as there are better choice with superb service at a lower price in that area.
thanks for the FR. looks good but 89 make me think twice...
Old 25-05-2024, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 15
hundan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro. Please share ctc. Would like to try if she really that good. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
This is another F cup lady.

I still remembered my encounter with her. I was a bit skeptical about such ladies who tends to mask out their face. However, I can say that she is beautiful. She was dressed in this bathroom that was not covering her F cup. I said I wanted just a HJ and she said all in for $130. She asked me to take up nuru at $220 but I politely rejected because I didn’t bring enough money. After shower, I just walked up to her and gave her a good shoulder massage. She was feeling really good. Next moment I said why not she rest of the water bed and I can use the nuru oil to massage her.

I didn’t know she readily took off everything and agree to my cock idea. Knn! How do I know how to do massage. Anyway I started pouring nuru gel on her and just use some force to rub her back. She said it feels so good. Next moment I massage her ass and also also the pussy area. Then I moved to the hamstring and calf. She said my massage skill is good. She asked me to use more nuru gel. I pour them generously on her and I poured onto myself. I started rubbing my body against her. My cock was literally clamped by her ass as I rubbed my cock against her ass crack. I kept using my body to rub all over her. Both of us really song to heaven. Next moment I asked her turn over to massage her thigh. I wayang massage a bit then pour nuru gel all over us and I grind her front. Wa lan! Her giant mountains are beautiful. I was like totally doing rock climbing where I glide my body all around and my tits all the way up to her neh neh. I did this many many times and I can see that she is feeling really good. I kept rubbing and rubbing myself all over her and my hands as all around her neh neh. Wanted to grab her F cup neh neh for breast fuck but my hands are too slippery. Next moment I was grinding her out until both her hands are all over my body and playing with my cock. The fun was too intense and it shot all over her body as she hj me.

After all these action, I went over to have a bath in the shower. I was enjoying the hot water shower and next moment I feel a pair of giant neh neh behind me. She came into the shower and bath together. Wa lan eh, the shower is quite small hence both of us machiam body touching body. Both of us machiam just pressed the shower gel and crazily rubbed our bodies against each other. Unfortunately she don’t allow me to suck her giant tits but I massage to play with her pussy until soaking wet. Sigh……never bring cap with me and she doesn’t have as she don’t provide FJ.

Most crazy thing is left a super happy man paying just $130. I went back to service her a few more times. 😝! Guys, please don’t follow me later spoil market. Better pay $220 and let her nuru you instead. Hehe
Old 25-05-2024, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 19
meyde00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymeyde00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

She is back in sg yesterday leh. She msg me when she reached Changi airport.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Some says she at hongkong now, with who no need to say.
Old 25-05-2024, 01:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jrocks8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I also read no.3 got very big soft natural boobs, but maybe secretly hidden in west so not well known yet.

Her video show her huge nehneh so soft & wobbly, almost jibaboom from her shirt

Hey bro - can you share the contact plz?
Old 25-05-2024, 01:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Pmed to those keen
Hey bro - could you plz me to me too?
Old 25-05-2024, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 633 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 724 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by meyde00 View Post
She is back in sg yesterday leh. She msg me when she reached Changi airport.
She also text me says she touched down. She also text my buddy. It seems she text everybody. Haha so are all fishes in the net, ikan Goreng one at a time.

Last edited by Newsasap; Yesterday at 01:19 AM.
Old 25-05-2024, 01:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
PRC JJ @ JB Singapore
Hey bro - please share contact. thanks in advance
Old 25-05-2024, 02:04 PM
Samster (M)

bjoppa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
This is another F cup lady.

I still remembered my encounter with her. I was a bit skeptical about such ladies who tends to mask out their face. However, I can say that she is beautiful. She was dressed in this bathroom that was not covering her F cup. I said I wanted just a HJ and she said all in for $130. She asked me to take up nuru at $220 but I politely rejected because I didn’t bring enough money. After shower, I just walked up to her and gave her a good shoulder massage. She was feeling really good. Next moment I said why not she rest of the water bed and I can use the nuru oil to massage her.

I didn’t know she readily took off everything and agree to my cock idea. Knn! How do I know how to do massage. Anyway I started pouring nuru gel on her and just use some force to rub her back. She said it feels so good. Next moment I massage her ass and also also the pussy area. Then I moved to the hamstring and calf. She said my massage skill is good. She asked me to use more nuru gel. I pour them generously on her and I poured onto myself. I started rubbing my body against her. My cock was literally clamped by her ass as I rubbed my cock against her ass crack. I kept using my body to rub all over her. Both of us really song to heaven. Next moment I asked her turn over to massage her thigh. I wayang massage a bit then pour nuru gel all over us and I grind her front. Wa lan! Her giant mountains are beautiful. I was like totally doing rock climbing where I glide my body all around and my tits all the way up to her neh neh. I did this many many times and I can see that she is feeling really good. I kept rubbing and rubbing myself all over her and my hands as all around her neh neh. Wanted to grab her F cup neh neh for breast fuck but my hands are too slippery. Next moment I was grinding her out until both her hands are all over my body and playing with my cock. The fun was too intense and it shot all over her body as she hj me.

After all these action, I went over to have a bath in the shower. I was enjoying the hot water shower and next moment I feel a pair of giant neh neh behind me. She came into the shower and bath together. Wa lan eh, the shower is quite small hence both of us machiam body touching body. Both of us machiam just pressed the shower gel and crazily rubbed our bodies against each other. Unfortunately she don’t allow me to suck her giant tits but I massage to play with her pussy until soaking wet. Sigh……never bring cap with me and she doesn’t have as she don’t provide FJ.

Most crazy thing is left a super happy man paying just $130. I went back to service her a few more times. 😝! Guys, please don’t follow me later spoil market. Better pay $220 and let her nuru you instead. Hehe
Hello bro bigneheh, please share the contact
Old 25-05-2024, 03:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
howcumah? deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I have 5 syt to try next, but not sure who, any bro got recommendation?

Prefer big soft boobs & good gfe, massage skill not priority

1. K pop girl

2. Kimochi girl

3. PingGuo girl with big soft natural boobs

4. Luxi girl

5. 4 finger girl
Wow. All power lookin. Esp No.3 totally up my alley, can PM location pls?
Old 25-05-2024, 03:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
howcumah? deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I have 5 syt to try next, but not sure who, any bro got recommendation?

Prefer big soft boobs & good gfe, massage skill not priority

1. K pop girl

2. Kimochi girl

3. PingGuo girl with big soft natural boobs

4. Luxi girl

5. 4 finger girl
Wow all power lookin esp no. 3, can PM contact pls?
Old Yesterday, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 7
holomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of light

Can pm contact? Thanks!
Old Yesterday, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Solidlaa is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Pmed to those keen
Able to share bro? TIA