The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2024, 04:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 19
S|B3HSI@N is a Helpful and Caring SamsterS|B3HSI@N is a Helpful and Caring SamsterS|B3HSI@N is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuff011 View Post
Recently went in thai oasis but i newbie i go straight to counter ask for massage thought they will offer me the girls ended up with a real massage and no happy ending. Sad liao. Even i ask the ML but she decline and told me upstairs then offer happy ending. GG liao. It was around 4.30am this time so in a quest to find happy ending stumble upon this 24 hr massage along lavender street there. Went in lie down on the bed and came in one SYT very cute looking with mini skirt. Started off with massage. Massage was good nothing special. Then flip and she ask if want HJ or BJJ. Horny liao i opt for BJJ. She then started off undressing herself i too horny hug her and play with her boobs super horny this time. I then let her do her job and CIM but was later told that i was not supposed to do so and it is not allowed but i too horny already. Clean up then pay her.

Damage was RM75 entrance RM100 for BJJ RM20 tip.
Massage 8/10
BJJ 8/10
Lady 8/10

Can pm this other 24hr massage joint? was it supposed to be a clean joint?
Old 26-05-2024, 04:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 19
S|B3HSI@N is a Helpful and Caring SamsterS|B3HSI@N is a Helpful and Caring SamsterS|B3HSI@N is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexus7 View Post
Recently went mount austin Phoenix. Nothing exceptional. Just massage, b2b and hj for 160rm. Ml is ok. Decent, won't reject type. Just everything is ordinary but good option.

The other one is my preferred at mount austin. 250rm for massage, body scrub and jacuzzi. A young 20 Yr old viet syt for service. Pretty much your sweet poly gf skillfully doing the massage. Hj with roaming and deep French conversation, hugging through the course. Relieving the long lost moment. 100rm for that.

Happy to trade my experience with yours if you too have a pretty syt that does similar stuff in JB. Have fun.
Care to share this massage place? Have yet to explore Austin area and mainly visiting Saigon for the past 1 year. But quality and service has been disappointing lately.
Old 26-05-2024, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1712 / Power: 12
Lex88 has a brilliant futureLex88 has a brilliant futureLex88 has a brilliant futureLex88 has a brilliant futureLex88 has a brilliant futureLex88 has a brilliant futureLex88 has a brilliant futureLex88 has a brilliant futureLex88 has a brilliant futureLex88 has a brilliant futureLex88 has a brilliant future

If I’m only looking for bbbj and not fj, are there any recommendations on where to go?
Old 26-05-2024, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 15
kanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex88 View Post
If I’m only looking for bbbj and not fj, are there any recommendations on where to go?
VS salon, can see the thread for hair washing service
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1