The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJForever View Post
Hainanese chiobu is back! 😘😍

https://sglonelyguy32.com/ting-zi-massage/
Niceee. Not sure why but sometimes I will think of her. Maybe is her gentle demure. But then gotten slightly commercial feel so I stop visiting. Then again I'm not that regular also.

Does she gets better with regular visit?
Old Today, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
I1YOU deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Any Intel on https://sglonelyguy32.com/happy-msg/

Looks my type but not sure how real is photo and her teasing service...
Old Today, 01:48 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24910 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

So sorry for late reply, senior bro.

Was away with ……. More fun and no holds barred.

The unlock blah blah blah saga…. Matter of weeks it will be brought up again

My respect goes to those who ensures what happens in the room stays in the room. That’s why I respect you.

Digress a little, I have to admit I admire ah boi bro…. Kenna paid. When I grow older, I want to be like him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Where is my buddy @georgemagnum
Mr Chief Excitement Officer.

Please come back and see for yourself.
So much entertainment and popcorn are running out.

Guess too many small fishes in this tiny pond.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old Today, 01:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -67 / Power: 0
LBJForever has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Niceee. Not sure why but sometimes I will think of her. Maybe is her gentle demure. But then gotten slightly commercial feel so I stop visiting. Then again I'm not that regular also.

Does she gets better with regular visit?
Haha not for me.. I recalled some restrictions started appearing as I visit more times 😂🤣😝
Old Today, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
lwen5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone facing issue making an appointment with the ladies. Somehow couldnt get a reply from those that i have messaged. Not sure if my number was blacklisted, seldom chiong and really didnt do anything to warrant this if indeed it was blacklisted.

Any advice on how to proceed or get myself verified pls?

Thank you.
Old Today, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
So sorry for late reply, senior bro.

Was away with ……. More fun and no holds barred.

The unlock blah blah blah saga…. Matter of weeks it will be brought up again

My respect goes to those who ensures what happens in the room stays in the room. That’s why I respect you.

Digress a little, I have to admit I admire ah boi bro…. Kenna paid. When I grow older, I want to be like him.
The key takeaway from the unlock stories is not to sink too deep with the MLs.

As always, there is someone coming out to say that he was cheated and hurt by the ML

Last edited by Gumm; Today at 03:34 PM.
Old Today, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 693 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy32.com/zara-massage/

Zara aka Mango listing is up
Old Today, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 2
rckmatthias is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrckmatthias is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy32.com/luna-massage/

Went to try Luna, pretty good experience even though don't see that many MR

Looks: 8.5/10 - her pics not much discount it is her. Probably around mid-20s + or minus a bit. Man she is actually quite pretty, good skin,with a slutty looking face

Location: hotel in jalan Besar area. Hotel pretty quiet when I went, can be discreet I suppose. Clean and spacious enough

Body: 8.5/10 - maybe she's around 1.55-1.6m, slim well proportioned.. not like skinny but is slim slim. Those boobs are beautiful man; maybe c+ cup, some bros say man made but if so, they look really good and look quite natural. Really lovely pair of mangoes

Massage: 7/10 . Quite short ba around 15min she can do and use strength but I guess she just want to get to the main event fast

Sensual: 8/10 she was in fn. great sensual and gfe she takes it slow and got some boob massage graze u everywhere. Ymmv she didn't give me a lot of cat bath but u can ask and try.

Hi: 7.5/10. Not bad she sits at your groin area and does it and u can have a look at her lovely tits. Ymmv she didn't really go wild or do a lot of positions with me but heard some bros wrote can do 5g. But w me she didn't initiate zhut or kissing either so ymmv. She also didn't ask if want other service etc and I also not interested, but her listings and other bros say got ymmv

Rtm: yes for me it was a semi vanilla experience but ymmv some bros say can 5g. She more the slow and quiet type (can chat but not the go wild kind) but her looks and body makes up for it. but she say 1 more week gonna go back.
On hindsight she looks and her Chinese sounds a little Viet. Anyway I never verify and she say she work in MY and HK before also. Her listing damage is 150 so it's high and she collect money upfront. Don't know if worth the money compared to 120s but she is definitely a hottie
Old Today, 06:17 PM
Samster

Location: Montreal, Quebec (summer residence) and South Beach Miami, FL (winter residence)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1893 / Power: 19
Sylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
The key takeaway from the unlock stories is not to sink too deep with the MLs.

As always, there is someone coming out to say that he was cheated and hurt by the ML
True lo... there are many people out there who have 妄想症so when someone wrote a story about him and the ML, read it with a big pinch of salt or read it as a fiction story. You will never and wouldn't bother to know whether is it true or not.

Yesterday i had my fair share of weird encounters too. 1st, i was smoking near a bus stop when a chinaman approach me and ask me when i smoke, do i get paid? i was like what get paid? I pay for my own cigarettes leh, he said am i working for USA Intelligence agency? I told him i am singaporean leh what work for USA IA? Then he start talking things about USA but i already don't bother to listen, waiting for him to finish and walk away

2nd, booked a ML working at hotel yesterday night. Finished the deed and went home. Next morning, she sent me few messages claiming that she was being kicked out by the hotel and she claimed that i gave her a lousy reviews + reported her to the hotel management. Then start to blast a lot of bad things saying i am being too cruel, even she look different from the ad i also don't need to smash her ricebowl blah blah blah...

Even though i know my WX and phone number might be blacklisted by their ML platform i also don't bother to reply her i am not the 1 who baotoh her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1