The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2009, 07:02 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Rooney is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Pre-Employment Examination

Hi,

Was wondering does anyone know if Pre-Employment Examination in RafflesMedical Group consist of HIV check?

really worried, dont want to face the music yet sigh
Old 19-03-2009, 02:37 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pre-Employment Examination

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooney View Post
Hi,

Was wondering does anyone know if Pre-Employment Examination in RafflesMedical Group consist of HIV check?

If you're HIV positive, unemployment is the least of your worries. You'll be dead soon.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 19-03-2009, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31003 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi,

dont worry, be happy.

31 003 28/5 masterbaker+5, 27/5 TedPoo+24, 25/5 Cerro Torre+17,

for repeated xchange or more, pls check with me b4 adding

2nd xchange list:14/5, SimplyUnperfect. 8/5 ejectjoy+18, 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19, 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
Old 19-03-2009, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
LostALau is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Hi,

Bro Rooney,

What is there to worry? If you are clear, you will get the job. If your are HIV positive, it is better for you not to work.

A HIV carrier should have plenty of rest and keep away from the crowd to avoid being infected with diseases. This way, he can keep himself alive for as long as possible waiting for a cure to be found.
Old 20-03-2009, 02:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
gofuckspider is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Hi,

it all depends wat type of pre employment exam they refer u to..but mostly will have cause if u need apply for work permit or s pass sure must have hiv tests,government ruling..same like purchasing insurance lor..last year i bought 1 additional cheap policy end up must go doct there take ecg test,urine tests n blood test..but all free la..so take lor..haha
Old 20-03-2009, 02:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
fanaticd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

as long dun check your blood, you will be safe. normally they don't do that.
Old 20-03-2009, 03:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
husky_hush deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi,

yes ofcourse it have..... but then u can always go clinic do the HIV check first.......

if u scare then dun cheong and PCC at home is good enough......
Old 20-03-2009, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
big_cojones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1) if you suspect you have HIV, you should get it tested asap.
2) employment screening don't screen for HIV
3) HIV patients can live for many years, they need to work to support their medical fees
4) employers cannot fire a person for HIV, unless of cos u are a sex worker or something that can cause HIV to spread
Old 20-03-2009, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
angrybigpenis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi,

My employment checkup at Raffles Medical in CBD did not take blood. Just urine sample, BP check and eyesight test.

But if you do suspect you have HIV, do get a proper test done at SATA. At least then you can avoid spreading it to your loved ones. Do the right thing, brudder!
Old 20-03-2009, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
2free deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi,

Most pre-employment examination would involved HIV check. I'm sure a lot of employers especially MNC have this criteria. Therefore, I'm not surprised big medical institution like Raffles Medical Group will incorporate HIV test in their pre-employment examination.

There may be a chance due to recession that companies may want to skip the test to save cost.
Old 21-03-2009, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 20
AfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostALau View Post
A HIV carrier should have plenty of rest and keep away from the crowd to avoid being infected with diseases. This way, he can keep himself alive for as long as possible waiting for a cure to be found.
That is incorrect. A person living with HIV can lead a long and healthy life if he receives early medical treatment. And it's not true that people living with HIV have to stay away from crowds if they are well, they can go to work, play sports, and do alot of things just like regular people.
Old 21-03-2009, 12:37 AM
Samster

AfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud of

Whether or not pre-employment check consist of HIV test depends on what the company arranged.

If you have ever been exposed to HIV through unprotected sex, its a good idea to get a HIV test to find out your status. That way, you can take steps to receive medical treatment and manage your condition so you can still lead a healthy life. You will also be able to take the correct steps to prevent yourself from passing the disease to everyone else, especially your loved ones.
Old 21-03-2009, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 505 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfA_hmor View Post
That is incorrect. A person living with HIV can lead a long and healthy life if he receives early medical treatment. And it's not true that people living with HIV have to stay away from crowds if they are well, they can go to work, play sports, and do alot of things just like regular people.
I dunno whether my understanding is correct. A person carrying HIV is just like any other normal person. The only thing is WHEN does the HIV acts up and full blown AIDS occurs. It is at this stage (AIDS) whereby you can't really do anything except waiting for the grim reaper to come and take you.....

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 21-03-2009, 11:53 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
gofuckspider is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
I dunno whether my understanding is correct. A person carrying HIV is just like any other normal person. The only thing is WHEN does the HIV acts up and full blown AIDS occurs. It is at this stage (AIDS) whereby you can't really do anything except waiting for the grim reaper to come and take you.....
bro..u r on the right frequency...yr understanding is almost all right..they eat like us breathe air same as us n shit on the toilet bowls with us..so u wouldnt know who exactly is carrying that deadly virus..they might be our every day friend/s whom eat with us on the same table or our daily chiong bros who go with us to the ktv or hc..no one knows n i dont think anyone whom have that will come clean n tell u abt it though..1 thing for sure is the game is really over when the virus really start to develop n yr body inmunities cant cope with it anymore than u start developing those symptons..hai..wat to do..juz 2cents back n fro..wan play play it safe else dont regret..
Old 21-03-2009, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
HIV can be a complicated condition if the person doesn't receive medical care, they will tend to fall sick easily, take longer to recover, and if left like that they can develop AIDS. It's important for people with HIV to get treatment.

On AIDS being the point of no return, its not true either. There are cases of AIDS patients who recover from their infections, and bounce back. It depends a lot on the person's will to live.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1